Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
optic_deity's Groups
I am using windows 7.  And for some reason, whenever I try to make an account, it just goes right back to having me "create" an online account.  Then when I check my "profiles" folder, I have an account called '$$$' every time, even if I delete it.  I know my cdkey is validated, I know I have well over the system minimum requirements.  I even tried everyrthing else under the sun but nothing works.  There is also no forums online anywhere that even comes close to helping/giving different outcomes.  Please help, I am loosing it over this crap. 

And BTW.  I want NO answers saying, 'oh, reinstall the game' or "oh, verify your games files" because 1st, it doesnt work, second, I dont even have the options to verify the game's files in steam.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 7 May 2015
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
EmpGeneral's Groups
EmpGeneral's Contact & Social LinksldraweEletricStorm
I had this problem 1-2 years ago and the solution for me was...Go to Multiplayer.When I clicked to go to MP the game simple recognized my account and never more got this error
Date Registered: 22 April 2017
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
optic_deity's Groups
Thats what I tried one time and I got no results.  When I tried it again yesterday, I simply couldnt even launch Multiplayer, I would get this error,, "Application load error P:0000065432"

Double Post Merge: March 15, 2018, 03:41:15 pm
I tried looking up that error I had online and I would get nothing at all, not even something remotely close to the error.  I'm thinking about just reinstalling the game anyway and just pray that it actually does something.  Which wouldn't be surprising because many of the games I download from steam simply don't work.  I wasted say, about $60 on 3 games that simply didnt work.
Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 03:41:15 pm by optic_deity
Date Registered: 7 May 2015
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
EmpGeneral's Groups
EmpGeneral's Contact & Social LinksldraweEletricStorm
Thats what I tried one time and I got no results.  When I tried it again yesterday, I simply couldnt even launch Multiplayer, I would get this error,, "Application load error P:0000065432"

Double Post Merge: March 15, 2018, 03:41:15 pm
I tried looking up that error I had online and I would get nothing at all, not even something remotely close to the error.  I'm thinking about just reinstalling the game anyway and just pray that it actually does something.  Which wouldn't be surprising because many of the games I download from steam simply don't work.  I wasted say, about $60 on 3 games that simply didnt work.

Lol,never saw anything like this.Maybe it is the best option to reinstall the game

Loading ...