Date Registered: 28 March 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
SarcyMoFo's Groups
SarcyMoFo's Contact & Social Links
Been a keen follower of this forum for quite some time and it seems the list of maps that don't get finished or get shelved only to be forgotten about is growing at an alarming rate

I fully understand people have jobs/lives etc but for some maps to go months without any kind of update is insane

I really hope this trend passes and the visual treats dangled in front of us are completed so we can enjoy them - by all means take your time, perfect all the features and layout etc but don't do a Ronan Keating because it is NOT best when you say nothing at all
broken avatar :(
The Voice in your Eyes
Date Registered: 26 June 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Breton boys do what Breton boys do.
Alerion's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
I can't speek for all, but in some cases it's like this:
You post a WIP and give out every piece of information you're proud of. Then everyone thinks you'll have more like this in your release when actually everything is actually known allready.
I stopped updating my WIP becasuse of that reason, If I kept it alive every detail I finnished would now be there (because I really like to share that BTW) but that would render my map useless, nobody would need to play it anymore..
Date Registered: 28 March 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
SarcyMoFo's Groups
SarcyMoFo's Contact & Social Links
I respect keeping some stuff secret to avoid spoiling everything

Just apprehensive of getting attached to projects as so many don't see the light of day  :(

Loading ...