Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Pro Mapper in Training
Signature
Firestorm - Releasing June 2019 :troll: | http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1439.0
RonanMerriman's Groups
RonanMerriman's Contact & Social Linksronan_merrimanmerrimand8merrimand8
Hey guys i have a couple ideas that I would just like to share them.

1. I would like to see the Bo2 LSAT, you know just another beastly LMG.

2. It would be cool to see the Bo1 m14 and olympia because you need cheap starting weapons you know, I mean you have the g3 but isn't as cheap a starting weapons should be.

3. I'm pretty sure this is possible and it would be awesome to see a buildable  trample steam or other custom buildables. You could have a simple system of letting mapper place the parts whereever and a specific work bench. I think this could give mapper opportunities to have secret areas only accessible via trample steam.
                                                       ^  :rainbow:

4. You guys should have a seperate machine which does the elemental damage stuff to weapons, like an alternate pack a punch which you can still use with already upgraded guns leaving you with even more epic damage.

By the way you guys are honestly more creative than treyarch. Hope you take this into account. Stay awesome guys! :)
broken avatar :(
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
1. Possibly but I already have a bunch of weapons on my list to do, and seeing as we already have a couple of LMGs its not really that important to me at the moment.

2. I agree that another weapon should have start weapon cost/damage etc. other then the M14 so we might be able to see what we can do about that, but the Olympia does not match the rest of the weapons really as modern day assault weapons so  I would rather go with something else.

3. We probably won't be doing this. We have a couple buildable traps that will be added and buyable from a trap machine but other then that we most likely won't be bothering with the black ops 2 buildables.

4. We will think about it, I don't know if treminaor already had something in mind but I'll definitely think about it a little.
Date Registered: 20 July 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Pro Mapper in Training
RonanMerriman's Groups
RonanMerriman's Contact & Social Linksronan_merrimanmerrimand8merrimand8
1. Possibly but I already have a bunch of weapons on my list to do, and seeing as we already have a couple of LMGs its not really that important to me at the moment.

2. I agree that another weapon should have start weapon cost/damage etc. other then the M14 so we might be able to see what we can do about that, but the Olympia does not match the rest of the weapons really as modern day assault weapons so  I would rather go with something else.

3. We probably won't be doing this. We have a couple buildable traps that will be added and buyable from a trap machine but other then that we most likely won't be bothering with the black ops 2 buildables.

4. We will think about it, I don't know if treminaor already had something in mind but I'll definitely think about it a little.

Great thanks for having a look and letting me know.  :)

Loading ...