UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[24/40] Devastation - A city filled with zombies is not a city I want to be in!

broken avatar :(
Created 11 years ago
by Dust
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic

This beautiful map is made by the one and only A-grand and was inspired by Tomikaze.

Setting: You arrive in a abandoned city which has been overrun by the undead.

Positives: It uses the ugx mod. It has a buyable ending for 20k but to unlock it you have to travel through the city,unlocking doors on your way, to get to a tower, then you have to find 6 switches hidden around the map. Its made by one of my favorite mappers, A-grand. This map is also beautiful to look at. Theres more than enough areas to train so if your playing with 4 people, everyone can have their own spot.

Negatives: It has no black ops perks which is always a shame considering thats mostly what everyone looks for in a map now a days. The switches could be a bit of a pain to find if your playing solo, coop is not too bad. You dont get to the good guns until you get close to the end. I wish there were a lot better guns at the start of the map.
Some of the doors you open has like nothing in it so you feel like you wasted points opening it.

Conclusion: This map is a really fun map for your first time, but just like any other map i didnt find much replayability in it. The only thing that would want you to keep coming back is the different game modes. Its a large sized map so it will take you quite awhile to beat it, if you want to open up everything.

Level of Detail: 6/10
Custom Content: 6/10
Fun Scale: 7/10
Replayability: 5/10

Score: 24/40

Download: Download from the UGX map manager
Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 10:16:46 pm by thezombiekilla6

Loading ...