Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
scorpiion's Groups
scorpiion's Contact & Social Links
hi guys, I'm creating the map of the bus depot call of duty black ops 2 for the world at war, just that I have a doubt, I created the map by "sketch up", and I wanted to know if the import to the radiant??

I'm using a google translator to speak at the forum, because I am Brazilian and not speak english = / if I wrote something wrong forgive me!
Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 11:24:37 am by SajeOne
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
The only way I think about is to import the model to Blender and using BlenderCOD export to xmodel_export and then use asset manager to import the model into radiant and when it comes to exporting the mod you have to include the model in mod csv.
BTW That was a VERY VERY hard way you chose and i would recommend rather sketching the map in radiant itself.
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
scorpiion's Groups
scorpiion's Contact & Social Links
The only way I think about is to import the model to Blender and using BlenderCOD export to xmodel_export and then use asset manager to import the model into radiant and when it comes to exporting the mod you have to include the model in mod csv.
BTW That was a VERY VERY hard way you chose and i would recommend rather sketching the map in radiant itself.
muito obrigado amigo, você me ajudou muito mesmo =D : thank you friend, you helped me very much = D
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
Im already almost completed with bus deport, sorry. And there probably is a way too import it, but it will look weird with 2d graphics in a 3d game
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Im already almost completed with bus deport, sorry. And there probably is a way too import it, but it will look weird with 2d graphics in a 3d game
Its not 2d.

@scorpiion In IW 3.0 you can use BSP so you don't need to import your own 3D geometry, you can create some geometry in the engine. You can still import from a 3D program if you like just mind that the poly count will cap off around 16000 afaik.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Its not 2d.

@scorpiion In IW 3.0 you can use BSP so you don't need to import your own 3D geometry, you can create some geometry in the engine. You can still import from a 3D program if you like just mind that the poly count will cap off around 16000 afaik.
I would say that the waw vert limit is 15000 although i havent yet tried porting galil which has 15900 verts.
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
I would say that the waw vert limit is 15000 although i havent yet tried porting galil which has 15900 verts.
pp19 is somewhat over 15k so I'm just saying its in that area.

Loading ...