Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Bakuraijin's Groups
Bakuraijin's Contact & Social Links
Hey all,

I'm new to the mapping community so I thought it would be nice to show some of the work I will be releasing soon.
I'm currently working on a zombie survival map just like the Tranzit, Nuketown and the Giant survival zombie maps.

Before I started this project I had no knowledge of radiant at all so bare with me (I am however a 3D Modeler/Game Artist, so working in a 3d mapping tool made me feel right at home).

So the map is called Gen X (short for generation X). The area you play in is located somewhere in a jungle on the edge of a cliff far and secluded from the outside world. The map you play in is secret genetics research lab under control of group 935 where they tried to find a solution to eradicate the zombies once and for all.

So that's basically the backstory I've created to keep in mind while designing this map.

I'm still going to put some perk machines in like: widows wine, speed cola and electric cherry and also buildable(s) like the shield.

There might be an easter egg added to the game later but i don't know how to script that yet.

Screenshots from radiant

Loading ...