by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
broken avatar :(
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Hi,

I have created a simple keyword search python program.
It allows users to include up to 4 file extensions in the search.
This can be handy for scripters who often need to "trace the origin" of pointer functions, global variables & other things.

The 4 valid extensions are:
.gsc
.csc
.csv
.txt

Of course if you wish to search through all 4 extentions then the search time will increase.
I searched every file in bo1 mod tools (only files ending in the 4 mentioned extentions) which totalled almost 6k files & it took 2minutes & 30seconds.
This time will of course be less when searching a specific file extention.

Installation:
Just download the .exe and place it into your bo1 game root directory ( or anywhere you wish the search to start from, doesnt have to be used just for modding ) and open it. You will be instructed what to do on-screen.

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrrpJ4tcrdI <-- may take a short while before you can view this as ive just uploaded it and youtube is slow

Download:
https://mega.nz/file/IwBDxTRa#K8OJs9fuxMu4LDzcNMn7_sMKVLo-tGHpbmnjSqtmGLM <-- 14/03/2022 @18:56 (pm - UK)
-file size = 7mb.

NOTE:
-if you encounter any windows defender issues then dont worry. This does not include a virus, its just windows defender failing at its job. Best to run the .exe as Admin.

UPDATE:
-increased search time by 40%. This took 2minutes & 30second.
-If anyone encounters any issues or has any posititve feedback then please let me know on here or on Discord- drizzle4342, thanks.

Credits:
-johndoe (python help & support)

Hope you enjoy.
drizzle4342 a.k.a Phil81334

Loading ...