UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Scripting => Topic started by: klevi on December 17, 2018, 12:04:41 am

Title: Shootable door
Post by: klevi on December 17, 2018, 12:04:41 am
Ok. i have followed the ZK tutorial on youtube to make a shootable opening door but there's a problem.When i enter the opened zone zombies suddenly stop and don't move.Anyone does know how to fix this or anyone has a script that works for that? Thanks in advance!
Title: Re: Shootable door
Post by: IamTIMMEHHH on December 17, 2018, 04:27:28 pm
there are pultiple things that can cause this:1. make sure you have dynamic path selected when making the door, thats in the kvp tap and is one of the selectable boxes.2. an enter kvp on your trigger, it makes the game know you are entering a differend zone.3. did u add the zone to your zone file, so the zone actually excists.
Post by: klevi on December 17, 2018, 04:55:11 pm
there are pultiple things that can cause this:1. make sure you have dynamic path selected when making the door, thats in the kvp tap and is one of the selectable boxes.2. an enter kvp on your trigger, it makes the game know you are entering a differend zone.3. did u add the zone to your zone file, so the zone actually excists.
Look, the door that is needed to open is in the first zone

Post by: cpt_johnson1 on December 18, 2018, 03:17:26 am
I had the same problem. I fixed it by having the door delete after opening. Here's my script 
Code Snippet
Plaintext
{

door = getEnt("shootable_door", "targetname");  //this will be the door that opens

play_sound_at_pos("door_slide_open", door.origin);
        door MoveZ (200, 2);
        //door MoveY (100, 5);
        //door MoveX (100, 5);
self.gate_is_moving = "true";
door delete();
iPrintLn("You have opened a secret door");

wait 1;

}
Post by: klevi on December 18, 2018, 02:47:32 pm
Can you add me on Facebook, Discord or steam if u want @
cpt_johnson1 (https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/mlist/cptjohnson1_521310)
??? I think i'll need some help.