Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Enthusiast
Akrylix's Groups
Akrylix's Contact & Social LinksmemeteamdreamMemeTeamDreamAkrylix
I've seen lots of mixed opinions about this game, and plenty more youtube videos trying to analyze everything in the game, pointing out whether or not it will fail or succeed, or if it's even worth your money in the first place.
I'd just like to know whether you guys are planning on purchasing the game or not? I will be. To me, personally, it looks incredibly fun. I want to know whether you share the same opinion as I do.
broken avatar :(
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(
Sure, the game looks interesting, but it's too slow paced for my liking. It's more strategical, which agreeably can be fun at times, but just looking at how fights go on, it's like players are made of metal? They have an insane amount of health, so it just removes the realism I got from seeing the game in the first place. Game looks great, but won't be getting it anytime soon. :P
Date Registered: 18 January 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Enthusiast
Akrylix's Groups
Akrylix's Contact & Social LinksmemeteamdreamMemeTeamDreamAkrylix
Sure, the game looks interesting, but it's too slow paced for my liking. It's more strategical, which agreeably can be fun at times, but just looking at how fights go on, it's like players are made of metal? They have an insane amount of health, so it just removes the realism I got from seeing the game in the first place. Game looks great, but won't be getting it anytime soon. :P

Yeah, I think that the bosses (The ones with the ABSURD amounts of health) will probably be pretty damn annoying, but the darkzone looks pretty cool to me.

Loading ...