Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
I have ideas for maps
Signature
Huntinghunter
HuntingHunter's Groups
AW decided to be the first company to take the famous zombie mode and put it in too there game as a way to give people what they been wanting(tons of people were saying it would suck with out zombies so...).

STORY-we are four heroes battling there way through the hoards at atlas but after escape gets taken down the only way out is too call for more help.
After back-up again gets shot down now are survivors aren't done yet,once they all get taken down atlas come to pick them up and finish what was started at BURGER TOWN.
Now after the survivors wake up and give up on all hope its not over yet as sentinel comes to save the day but right as hope seems to come back...
Oz gets shot in the head because he was a zombie the whole time,now as the crew escape atlas its not over now they crash on a atlas ship CARRIER and must take an escape pod before they find him or he find them.
Turns out as the team is escaping Oz is alive but zombified and is on there tail or is he...as he actually managed to take control of a atlas spa location you were heading to...could this be the end or the beginning of something else?

PLOT(review)-simple and isn't too crazy like the normal zombie story line but is a little short/easy plot wise.

Gameplay-nothing crazy its just regular zombies we know and love with some little but not big differences.
NEW-can carry all perks not just limited to four/zombies have more forms then normal/few new power ups/actual objective/1-4 player easter eggs/3-hits you die
OLD-mostly everything

maps
OUTBREAK-Good for beginners as a map to show how zombies work, maps size is just right, and easter egg is short.
INFECTION-too hard for normal zombie players,map is just right,Boss is too hard, and easter egg dies out after awhile.
CARRIER-Good for beginner players,map is just right,Boss comes at 20(so then your prep for it), easter egg is not too hard.
DESCEND- Good for normal zombie players,map is big,Boss is normal,easter egg is long but not too hard if solo.

verdict-(6.5/10) its good and stays true to what you want from zombies but a little to much,map go from easy to hard way to fast(OUTBREAK-INFECTION), and while some may hate it I have to say it good for a 1st time in the cod franchise.

Q.are you dumb because this is copying treayarchs zombies?
A.maybe but zombies doesn't belong to treayarch.
Q.is it worth a buy?
A.get outbreak first but then decide if your ready for what comes next(plus I saw some new copy's of AW come with zombies).
Q.why did you make this?
A.Good question. ;)

Loading ...