or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - WECoyote99

I tried to fix this kill script bug but it keeps coming back any sugggections
8 years ago
Its hard to tell photoshop now adays, but this may have happened to me on Der eisendrache with synchronized panzer twins

No I added a panzer only rounds and Dog rounds and though are my custom dogs the panzer uses dog spawns
8 years ago
Hope they come out soon so I can add my bosses
8 years ago
just a quick ? so I using it to add Hellhounds to BO2 maps can GSC studio do that
8 years ago
Wow you are obsessed with the ape and engineer aren't you?

Ever since I found them I wonder how they act in game that's not dead ops that's all kino has spawns but won't spawn in same with five
8 years ago
Any bosses like the ape and engineer or dogs with mixedround script
8 years ago
I used lemon to export the amins for the engineer but maya wont work on my PC so I could use some help getting them for my COTD mod
8 years ago
it say the script is old and wont run needs to be checked
8 years ago
I did but the script is the problem won't load after I messed with it
8 years ago
so I added the ape boss from BO files to Kino but the script says its old and crashes the game
8 years ago
The tools are useful never could get waw ones to work compile was messed up for me but the _zombiemode_ai_boss and _zombiemode_ai_ape what I tried to get into the zombie maps but need help with that
8 years ago
Loading ...