or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Viperman9999

Really fun for an Stock map , good work Viper. Solo quick revive doesn't work , but perfectly fine in CO-OP. Some invisible barriers on the map can get you stuck , which is quite depressing , but overall great map. Keep it up. ^^
You know, for a weeb. you are pretty cool dude. Thank you for playing :)
8 years ago
Fun, small map. Love the layout and the exit spots on top. Pretty easy to camp in various spots, especially next to PPSH or in doorway next to MP40.

Has it been noted that Quick Revive solo does not work? Is there anyway possible to go back and add maybe a buyable ending. Love the feeling of accomplishment when "completing" a map. 50,000 sounds fair. :)

Great job on it again, thanks for deciding to share it with the community.

Im actually adding on to the map to make it a little bigger, you can totally count on a buy-able ending!
8 years ago
This map looks amazing for a stock map! Can't wait to try it out, you best not let me down  :troll:

I don't think I will :)
8 years ago
Sweet man, thanks for sharing :) Been waiting for a new map for awhile haha

:)!
8 years ago
The Building (Viperman9999's Test Map)

So I finally decided to release my test map which is something I just messed around with  :please: .
I've had the map for about 2 years or so. I just figured this is something I could edit and release.

The map contains:
-Scrolling PAP Camos
-4 Orignal Perks
-Kino Style Teleporter/Pack a punch room
-Doors
-Power[/size]
----------------------------
Its a pretty basic layout. A couple doors, and only 2 wall weapons (The MP40 and PPSH). There are multiple box locations.
----------------------------

Thank you to HitmanVere for the scrolling pack a punch camo tutorial!
Thank you to Treminator!
Thank you to Tom_Bmx!
Thank you to The UGX team!

DOWNLOAD

https://www.mediafire.com/?hh6g58hova89xy8

TO PLAY ON SOLO TYPE IN CONSOLE: nazi_zombie_room
8 years ago
Very hard map! A little glitchy, but nice, thank you! I'll upload a gameplay soon if you want to check it out :3
yes please!
9 years ago
Looks like you compiled the patch.
So what will I do now? Just replace the patch?  :D

Double Post Merge: June 29, 2015, 04:20:29 am
Looks like you compiled the patch.
now my game wont even load because of these errors, you know what to do here?
9 years ago
Man hes pretty good. I love this song norf norf he's putting on his new album here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HigAB8WeS1Q&list=FLtjv4ZNwltsaM28GW3qlnPg&index=1
Idk I just like this song cause its so different from his stuff, plus he spawns from Odd Future. That's why I like him...
9 years ago
I can buy the perks but for like a minute i cant knife, sprint, or ADS. It also takes away all my grenades. Perk hud doesnt show either... Heres a pic
 :derp: :derp:
9 years ago
I got this error after following bams tut for installing the perks.
9 years ago
When adding images, do [ img ] url here with .jpg at end [ /img ], otherwise they wont show up
thank you
9 years ago
MAP STILL DEVELOPING IN SIZE
11%

////

So. This is a second museum map that I though was really fun to make so far.
I've increased my map size (Not full size of map shown in pics)
I'm also adding doors to cater to peoples needs in zombie maps that make a map more challenging.
I'm gonna be updating all WaW weapons with UGX Weapon editor, and might try to get Bam's BO perks in here.
////
Wishlist:
Map "Five" Teleporters to PaP like in the map "Chicken V1"
Bam's Perks
Custom HUD
To get the doors to actually work with zones this time :( ------(Either way, there will be doors)
////

The power area in Der Riese is currently being recreated to make this map have a large camping spot.
////
SO FAR:
*The MOST Op PPSH will be created to not only kill faster, but to also rack up points to buy perks
and the 60,000 buyable ending.
*Original perks
-Nothing really more yet. Im still working on the layout of the map as this is posted.
9 years ago
Loading ...