Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
us
Local Time
April 28, 2024, 12:23:59 pm
why add an extra traverse?
10 years ago
hey everyone im trying to build a map and i started testing it only problem is some of the zombies get stuck behind the barricade i have tryed everything messing with the pathnodes, barriers, and clip areas as well as removing the door and opening up the area behind the barricade (and no there arent...
10 years ago
this doesnt include jumpscares in it does it?

Ive been trusting map makers less ever since bridge and prisonmission came out with jumpscare tutorials
 :alone:  :alone:  :alone:
[/quot...
10 years ago
Wow thanks for the support everyone and daedra i was aware of those minor bugs and i was planning on fixing them but unfortunately the map broke for whatever reason and i would biuld the bsp file so whever you would start it up it would say the bsp file for this map was not found please build the fa...
10 years ago
Hey everyone this is my first ever map Rezolution (yea i know the name dosent match the map) this was created with the gcz script placer hd bo2 power ups, the ugx jukebox, and 1 spot for a free random weapon power up. you are allowed to buy all 8 perks (try to keep in mind this is my first map so it...
10 years ago
hey everyone im working on a map and i included the jukebox into the map in several locations. i definitely installed it correctly however i cant seem to figure out how to add custom songs i went to a website that converted mp3 files to wav. the weird thing is that only 2 out 6 of the songs are work...
10 years ago
Loading ...