or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - UltzZ

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this or if I missed it in the OP but I got a round skip glitch on solo in the first room with the Skorpion.
8 years ago
Awesome! That was such a fun map. Can't wait to play this one!
8 years ago
I have to say, I'm distraught between both Abandoned School and Wayne Manor. Abandon School is a very good map, its simple, not to complex and it shows off exactly how a custom map should be done. I love the detail, the boss and the easter egg. However, while all that stuff may excite me, I am going to have to give my vote to Wayne Manor. It was a little big for me and the easter egg had me looking up how to get the second key for the clock (the rest I figured out with a viewer on stream) but, and this is a very big but.... the ending to Wayne Manor. Holy hell, it was absolutely fantastic. Not in a long time have I ever been so frightened by custom zombies, or just pumped up and excited. It's been a hell of a long time since that "Wow Factor" has been in a custom zombies map. Absolutely fantastic map design from the both of you and to the rest of the mappers. My vote goes to Wayne Manor since it was the only one that had something "exciting".
8 years ago
Found 19 targets. One is alluding me............ it's driving me crazy... xD
9 years ago

Played another game tonight and my friend is like a master at finding glitches.  He found a few on the map due to being able to get up on the railings on the sides of the bridges.  They all allow you to fall off the map to your inevitable doom, where you drown and the map restarts (The Ultimate Troll  :troll: )

This was one of the more significant glitches. You get up on the railing by the epilepsy signs and then have a zombie hit you out while you jump.  Simple as that.  Then you can proceed to walk around the maze and get up on the hill by the maze.  We tried to jump to the castle but missed by a fraction of an inch and fell to our death.... noooo to our restart.

GG.
9 years ago
In the PaP room you can walk along the wall and jump to the tank with the buyable MM.  There the zombies are able to get you if they stack up too much but its pretty much an invulnerable spot for dog rounds.  Just a heads up.
9 years ago
GG. Really great map and I loved the atmosphere. Had to do a couple of attempts cause of the glitches at first but after the first patch I got this amazing 0 down run. Definitely has some replay value in it.  Thanks for the awesome map!

9 years ago
welp.... welp....... got 58k so I went for the buyable. and I jumped in the spikes.  I knew it was going to happen........  :derp:

also, pap'd knife op  :lol:
10 years ago
Alright so I was playing and found a round skip by standing by speed cola. Basically if you are just standing by the machine no zombies spawn, as shown by the video below.

Also in the video I show off zombies being killed at round 24 with no double tap and at round 31 with double tap just to show kind of how the zombies work since I noticed as well how they seemed a bit easy (not like thats a problem, I think the map is fine how it is difficulty wise. Very atmospheric and relaxing)

Anyways here it is:
(Sorry about a bit of random lag sometimes... I was watching a livestream heh)

http://youtu.be/lTK_ClJjdHw

10 years ago
"Releasing one with jumpscares and one without"

Give this man a medal.
10 years ago
Got to Round 23 and finished the map. For the map I have 2 things to say (The first an opinion and the second a bug) Spoiler for the first one since I'm talking about the map.

Spoiler: click to open...
Firstly, I really like the design and portrayal of the map.  The W@W guns work perfectly on this map due to the old school feel and the eerie progression that the map implies.  At first, it seems as if its just a normal map and then things really start to hit the fan and those jittery vibes just kick in.  As for the scary feel, you did a terrific job.  Normally when I see a description of a map and it says "fog" and "maze", the first thing that comes into my head is jump scares and other pointless attempts at scaring us map players. I remember a post in a WIP map that was going to have jump scares and someone commented on how the jump scares and horror is pointless unless it is set up and thought out.  I feel as if you took some insight from that post xD. Also for the perks, the system you used was great but I didn't find a use for picking up Mule Kick or PHD, due to a bug which I address below, and I picked up Electric Cherry, but I didn't find it useful after getting it because it doesn't give you any points, kills off your horde when racking up points for the ending, and is pointless since there are large rape train areas.  I remember finding 4 teddies, but I am assuming there are 5.  I do not remember if I got a 5th one or not.  Anyways good job on the map.

Secondly, and more importantly, when I hit the box I got the M1 Garand with Grenade Launcher, but the Launcher was replaced with the Default weapon.  This lead to each wall weapon I got to just stack on to my weapons.  When I finished the map I had around 10 weapons at once instead of the usual 2 or 3 with mule kick.
10 years ago
theres no whos who

Alrighty, fair enough. Amazing map by the way, loved every second of gameplay.
10 years ago
Is there a who's who location on the map? Just curious cause in that room that displays all the perks in the mini-containers, who's who is a part of the group yet I can't find it on the map. Just curious.
10 years ago
Sorry I really have no clue. I did for sure have QR on me when he grabbed me. There was one other zombie alive also around me so maybe he may have downed me simultaneously.
10 years ago
Loading ...