or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - truenightmare

bus depot gun game with a few bugs, enjoy :)

8 years ago
Feel like binge watch a bunch of zombie video? here is a playlist of ever zombie video i have recorded, enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCNgdIVA3Y7V_KkODyvPrc8eEMP6g5hZk

Or to get right into the meat of things here, click the video below and click what you like in the side bar :)

8 years ago
Playing zombies with Rorke and having a good old time! subscribe to make sure you don't miss the other parts!

Part 2 - Now with scary thumbnails!

8 years ago
I decided to start gun game at round 20, starting with the pistol! Enjoy :)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3
8 years ago
I play custom zombies with my girlfriend on Bus Depot and... just watch the video its funny

Double Post Merge: May 11, 2016, 01:19:45 pm
Part 2

8 years ago
Me and my friend yodzie... drown... its amazing best map ever 20/10 IGN, totally next level stuff contains wombats! and yellow bicycles!

8 years ago
Me and a few friend decided to play gun game on one of HitmanVere's maps, it was not what we where expecting!

Part 1:

Part 2:

If you enjoy feel free to subscribe... because you know, it is :)
8 years ago
The glitch only happens for the first 10 minutes, it seems to happen sometimes when loading the map and sometimes when it doesn't

Hope you enjoy :)
8 years ago
Me and yodzie try to survive as long as we can and have trouble with the easter egg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdDt5qwNVRg
8 years ago
I'm creating a new video series which is designed to give you a step by step method to solving Easter eggs and tips for getting everything you will require to get this far

Want to join me in a video? Message me on here, twitter or youtube! I will need more players for bigger Easter eggs!
8 years ago
Taking on a map that has only just come out!

8 years ago
Me and my friend yodzie take on Kino the rebirth and yodzie dies... again

Part 1

Part 2 - Final
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full Playlist of all my custom zombie videos here!
8 years ago
Howdy strangers, I'm truenightmare.

My account has been around a long time but I have only now really been active.

I'm a youtuber, game designer, mapper, admin of NZP Froums and all around a great guy :P

More then happy for a chat so feel free to hit me up when every :)
8 years ago
Me and two friends (Yodzie and Nick) play though the NZP map remade in World at war

8 years ago
Loading ...