Local Time
April 19, 2024, 03:38:05 am

Contact & Social Links

Steam
Twitch
Twitter
CoD WaW
constantwins
Didn't think I would be too much a fan of the map because i never got into the futurama show. But i downloaded anyway and I enjoyed it a lot! Maybe I'll give the show a second chance as i'm a fan of the Simpsons and family guy ;)
8 years ago
Really well done! I've now replayed this map many, many, many, many, many, many, times. I like how its more open and easy than most because it gives me room for many challenges to do!
8 years ago
Right when I saw this I instantly remembered the game. Brings back so many memories. I really like the parkour elements on this map! Lol jk I've raged a few times over it. xD I do like it though.... Maybe..... The map is really great though well done!
8 years ago
For now on I hope everyone that sees this post and didn't known most of these helpful tips will now use them!
8 years ago
Hello!  :D I'm looking for any players to play with! I dont care what map we play but i'm looking for new people to add and play with. If you wanna play send me a friend request on steam here http://steamcommunity.com/id/constantwins/[/u...
8 years ago
Loading ...