or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - TNTMinecart54

steamcommunity.com

The House is back! Fully Remastered with a few extras.

Nikolai, Dempsey, Takeo, and Richthofen are lost in a forest while running away from the Zombie horde. Will you survive the rounds and escape the
Dead House?

Map features:
3 Floors: Ground floor, Second Floor, Attic

Backyard Hedge Maze

All 6 perks (Quick Revive, Double Tap, Juggernog, Mule Kick, Speed Cola, Widows Wine)

Pack a Punch

WARDOGSK93's Custom Perks (PHD Flopper, Vulture Aid, etc.)

A Custom Announcer

A Musical Easter Egg

Wunderfizz Machine with multiple locations

A moving box, big rooms to train zombies and more!

Big thank you to CraftDAnimations for his BO3 Modding Tutorials

Enjoy the map and please let me know how I did!

More Images:

3 years ago
The house is back!

I now present what I've been working on. Project E20. But there's another name for it that may seem more familiar.

Enjoy the trailer.

Relive the house... soon.

3 years ago
After a little hiatus I took to finish up my first college semseter, I am getting back into mapping for Zombies... but one thing is gonna be different. This time I'm gonna be making a remastered version of Dead House in Black Ops 3 Zombies. Which was a map I made for WaW a couple years ago (Link: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/map-releases/29/dead-house/17204/msg161087#msg161087)

So if you have BO3, you can play it there. And I'll be working on Zombies maps for WaW here and there.

Happy almost 2021!

-TNT

Here was the progress on the map from WaW Radiant. It'll look different in BO3... trust me.
3 years ago
After a little hiatus I took to finish up my first college semseter, I am getting back into mapping for Zombies... but one thing is gonna be different. This time I'm gonna be making a remastered version of Dead House in Black Ops 3 Zombies.

So if you have BO3, you can play it there. Once I get WaW back up and running, I'll work on maps for it here and there.

Happy almost 2021!

-TNT

P.S. Have a floof. Yes, I'm a furry so who cares?
3 years ago
So here is what I'm adding to this new version of this map.

1. smaller rooms to make it believeable

2. A better outside area with Riser Zombies.

3. Better window locations

4. Multiplayer capability

5. And a better map design.

Here's some progress of the map so far:

4 years ago
Hello everyone, it's been a bit since I worked on any maps for World at War. Well, I'm here to announce my return to map making. And what a way to return than to revisit one of my older and most popular maps... Dead House. Sometime either this year or next year I will be releasing "Return to Dead House" with some new areas, new features, and multiplayer capability!

Hope to see you guys play the map when it's complete and I hope you guys will enjoy it...

Be on the lookout for any updates to the map when I release them

Thanks!

-TNT
4 years ago
Type boxmap in cmd
 /map (or /devmap) boxmap
5 years ago
www.mediafire.com

ATTENTION: You do NOT get 500000 poins at the beginning of the game! I did that for testing purposes. YOU DO NOT GET THAT MANY POINTS AT THE START!

After Dempsey, Takeo, Richtofen, and Nikolai survived the house... they stumble upon a factory. "Oh, we can get ammunition here" says Richtofen. Dempsey is reluctant, but he goes with them anyway. Unfortunatly, the Zombie Horde followed them, will they be able to make it out alive?

Features of the map:

Conveyor Belts on factory floor

6 different rooms

5 Box Locations

All 4 perks

Pack a Punch

Wall weapons:

PPSh

M1 Carbine

M1 Garand

MP-40

BAR

Bowie Knife

Kar98k

Credit to me for making the map, credit to everyone on the UGX Discord for their help

Photos:

Spawn height=742

Starting height=742

Factory height=742

Box height=742

Box Location 2 is on the factory floor (No Image)

Box height=742

Box height=742

Box height=742

Pack height=742

Pack a Punched Weapons shown

Ray Gun

Panzershreck

and MP-40

Enjoy the map!
5 years ago
www.mediafire.com

Nikolai, Dempsey, Takeo, and Richthofen are lost in a forest while running away from the Zombie horde. One is all alone as the others have died by the zombie horde. Will you survive the rounds and make it out alive?

WARNING! If you noclip out of the zone, in this case out of the map, the zombies will not follow you that round and will die. To have them follow you again, noclip back into the map and leave noclip. The zombies will then follow you that round.

Map features:
3 Floors: Ground floor, Second Floor, Attic

All 4 perks, Pack a Punch, and tons of room to train the zombies behind you.

A moving box, a 5 hit Juggernog, updated lighting, multiplayer spawning and much more!

I know the rooms are huge,I did that to give the most possible room to train the zombies.

Enjoy the map!

Map made by me with help from Khaiser on Discord. One of the members of the UGX Discord

Other images:

5 years ago
www.mediafire.com

I had to redo my post since of the broken photos. 

This was my first map, unfortunately it's a box map, but it was my first. My second map will be uploaded soon.

Map features: All 4 perks, Pack a Punch, Box, and 4 Zombie Barricades.

Weapons: Bowie Knife, M1 Carbine, Grenades, PPSh-41, Gewehr 43, MP-40, and Bouncing Betties.

Map 100% made by me.

Photos: 

Pack a Punch height=768
5 years ago
I got a boxed copy of BO1 that's not on Steam. is there a way to get the mod tools without going through steam?
5 years ago
Loading ...