or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - TheScotchGuy

Grats on release, its a fun map. Keep up the good work.
9 years ago
i see richgaming playing this on twitch to, seems alot of people have the map but when is the release?
read the topic title
9 years ago
my question is, have you had a proper look at your zone setup in mapname.gsc + in radiant too, maybe you messed up on the zone and not the zombie spawn
9 years ago
i was gonna check the rest of the post untill i came across the justin beiber screenshot, now im just gonna walk away and forget this topic's existance  :cute:
9 years ago
You did indeed mr harold
9 years ago
stop trolling, your not good at it :P nice touch on the slick rick move though must say a 2009 joke always can be good some times
9 years ago
sparky released some christmas source stuff a long time ago http://www.alexromo.com/waw_subway.html
9 years ago
Did you add a caulk box around your map, with sky_rhi2 texture on the inside faces?, this may be worth a try, it helps with shadows etc.
9 years ago
will play this tommorow, just a heads up you should probably add a credits list xD
9 years ago
??? I guess you are right. Like the Evil Dead cabin was born under power lines and all the enemies are not only zombies, but retarded zombies as well?
im only mapping most of the map, i dont know what hitman is doing with the mod.
9 years ago
I thought this was supposed to be the cabin from the Evil Dead film? ???
the cabin is, the rest of the map doesnt have to be.
9 years ago
i told you yesterday in chat it was pgz lol i was right yay xD
9 years ago
sad to see you go man had some fun times :P, take care bud
9 years ago
I just saw this and downloaded it. Looks like a sweet map. But I did see this:

(Image removed from quote.)

Could you maybe clean this up a bit before you post your first patch? Thanks.
1 you shouldnt be going through his raw files (just to cheat)

and congrats on the release bro glad to see this up for download finally
9 years ago
the map looks good, but im starting to wonder if you did any coop testing at all, as its buggy as hell in coop where you cant revive other players and dont get revived at the end of the round
9 years ago
Loading ...