or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - SPi

Never knew this was here.
I'll take a look on it.
Nice tunnels, they can be improved though.
9 years ago
At-least-I-don't-ask-money-about-it
9 years ago
The (apex) was broken in chat too much so trem offered to change my name, I told him to just take out (apex) not like the apex group is still alive, it's mostly dead with none of us even mapping together most of the time

cod4 mapper

Thank you :D
9 years ago
to Bwc66930
Nothing
(poll proves it http://strawpoll.me/5571736/r )
9 years ago
(Apex)
9 years ago
Welcome to the Forum!
I'm sure there are some. This is a rather huge community.
9 years ago
X-ray
9 years ago
Oh my bad then. I misunderstood the conversation we had with johndoe about Der Berg :P
9 years ago
It's a pity it was canceled .. :/
9 years ago
why revive a topic that was last posted on 1 year and 8 days ago?
1st I never knew it was there.
2nd Delta posted it in chat tonight.
9 years ago
Looks great man.
Although I was hoping of a perfect chat v1 than a new chat.
9 years ago
Money money money, must be funny
9 years ago
Looks good, but I would scrap the toxic waste concept and just make the outside a spawn area. The exterior of the school looks really good, and it would be pretty cool if you had to open a few barriers up as you worked your way towards the entrance.

Well I have discussed about making the whole schoolyard playable and accessible to players many times with many mappers.
It is a bad idea cuz the players will circle around the open area and get easy kills. So its not so wise to do it. But there will me some parts of the schoolyard that you will have access to. But they will be limited by toxic wastes to avoid what i said above.
9 years ago
Exactly. I thought it was going to be a good Zombie map.

Also UPDATE:

I did most of the planning and moved most of cod4 stuff to waw. Now MrDunlop4 has to put this thing together.
Wish us luck.
9 years ago
Loading ...