or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Soy-Yo

Bug found, after using several times the mistery box, I lost one of my two weapons along with the knife, and after using the box again I couldn't have any more guns, I was stuck at one.
Uhm... Maybe there's a conflict between the box script and Harry's give gun function, as I edited the whole box script. Will check it out.
Or..., you used the ignoreammo cheat..., so you lost your current weapon...
8 years ago
Congrats! trying to beat it  :)
Good luck, you're going to need it. :D
Interesting map. I have not advanced much in it, keep dying, twice by fall. Just noticed one thing in this situation, I saw a max ammo and I ran through it with my colt, which was empty, but the max ammo didnt refill the ammo. The max ammo did work later when I got a m14.
That's weird. ??? Don't know why it can happen.
Hopes were not high when i read box map, But this is honestly really cool.
Haha, thank you. :) I'm thinking of changing that part of the post. :D
Many people will be mislead with the title CUBE. I suggest adding: (Not a box map), to clear things up.

Spoiler: click to open...
Anyway,you've given me an incentive to watch the movie before playing the map. :D
And I thought that too. :D Hope you enjoy the movie. It's really good.
This looks awesome! defiantly will give this one a try
I love this map! thank you for the job :)
Thank you, guys! :)
8 years ago
In the Cube with the dead guy if you open the door on the floor you fall out of the map, is this a bug or...?
Nope, that's the funny part of the map. :D
Congrats! I can't wait to see vids of people being tormented, lol. I got lost so many times in this map, couldn't even remember which door I came in, lol.

Edit:
I watched neanesis play coop infection game mode, looked really fun, lol. Panicking, running around, constant zombie bombardment, achievements, switching guns. I like it.
Haha, thanks man. That happens to me as well.
Wasn't sure at first when I finished scripting Infection if it was going to be fun, but I changed some things and it seems better. Glad you like it. :)
Looks good. I will play it.  ;)
Thank you. :)
Later? :P

Loved the film, and the map looks very unique and true to the design of the film, good job. :)
Haha, thank you. :) That was my first intention, that the map looked as similar as possible to the film.
Great job, glad to see it finished!
Thanks. It's been a lot of work and a lot of suffering. :D
8 years ago
No testers in credits? :( Glad to see map finally finished though :P
Oh shit, man! Thank you for reminding me! I'm really sorry. :-[
EDITED!
Thank you. :)
8 years ago

So, after about 7 months of work, I bring you today my new map.
If you are going to complain, yes, you can say this is a box map, more or less lol.
This map is based on the movie with its same name, CUBE (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0123755/). I really recommend you to watch it and you'll probably understand more things about the map. But if you play the map before watching the movie, I warn you that you'll probably see some spoilers.
Well, in the film some people were trapped inside a cube surrounded by other cubes with different colors. Then, they realized the cubes were moving. The characters had to find the way out of this labyrinth of moving cubes.
And, basically, my map is more or less the same, but with zombies, perks, weapons, etc.
This map is not prepared to do rounds; just to escape, but you can try it if you want.

Download
[MEGA]
mega.nz

[Mediafire]
www.mediafire.com

v1.1 Fixes
- Fixed a bug where some doors could be paid multiple times if the player kept pressing use.
 - Fixed infinite perks glitch.
 - Fixed a missing "wall" weapon.
 - Fixed MP-40 hintstring.
 - Added missing PaP knuckle crack.
 - Improved teleporting method.
 - Made it easier to get the 6th perk slot. Shit. Just realized the code is wrong, so it has the same difficulty... Sorry.
 - Changed some weapon stats.
 - Probably fixed non solid doors and rounds not ending (not sure, can't test that).

v1.1.1 Fixes
- Fixed jumping bug.
 - "Transparent" doors bug might be fixed (I think it had to do with the jumping bug; if not, it's probably not fixed). :(
 - Now it's actually easier to get the 6th perk slot.
 - Fixed some other minor bugs.

Some bugs I couldn't fix: game crashing (can't play 1 hour to try to find where the hell the problem is); some Infection bugs (I don't think I'll ever update Infection...).

Features
- Moving rooms.
 - Ending.
 - Round break.
 - Some easter eggs, some of them related with the movie.
 - Co-op auto Quick Revive.
 - Gamemodes.*
 - There's a little tutorial in the main menu that I recommend you to take a look before playing the map.

*Infection: after some time fighting against zombies, the players get infected and they have to move quickly to find a cure somewhere in the map (survive solo or compete for the cures with your friends on coop).

Pictures

Credits
- BluntStuffy
 - MakeCents
 - HarryBo21
 - PROxFTW
 - DidUknowiPwn
 - shippuden1592
 - RDV
 - Rorke
 - MrDunlop4
 - Sanya
 - Turbosquid (website)
Testers
 - HitmanVere
 - killingerk
 - JiffyNoodles
 - animallover
 - Rorke
 - Undeadmetal
 - MajorPwnege01
 - MakeCents
 - greeniezk5
 - Hass777
 - xWunderfuLx

(PM if you feel you're missing).

Top escapists
- TheRelaxingEnd (16 rounds)
 - Josseda673 (15 rounds)
 - Darkpoto45 (21 11 9 8 rounds)
 - Yozidox, R-One 93, Darkpoto45 (12 rounds)
 - Darkpoto45, Dunkhan, Chichombah70, YoZiDoX (11 rounds)
 - Darkpoto45, NQnT_iLeks, Chichombah70, YoZiDoX (11 rounds)
 - Darkpoto45, YoZiDoX, Darksmile72 (13 rounds)
 - Darkpoto45, YoZiDoX, NQnT_iLeks (11 rounds)
 - Darkpoto45, YoZiDoX (13 rounds)
 - raziel_louis (12 rounds)

If anybody beats the map, PM me a screenshot or a video, so I can check you actually beat it, and I'll add you in this section.

Well, I think that's everything. Hope you enjoy my map. :)
Any feedback appreciated.
8 years ago
Oh, couldn't test it in your map, but saw it in a video and I thought it was a really interesting idea. :)

Thanks for sharing it. ;)
8 years ago
Congrats, I look forward to others being as tormented as I was, lol. Definitely a very unique map!
Thanks, man. :) Let's see what the community thinks.
First box maps, and now cube maps. What's next, sphere maps?

Spoiler: click to open...
Congrats for finishing the map, can't wait for release dude!  :D
Haha, thanks. You know, we're always trying to do new things. :D Box maps are old-fashioned, people now want cube maps.
8 years ago
So, finally, the map is ready to be released!!

I'm going to send the map first to people who have helped me with something in the map and on Friday I'm going to release it publicly.

Hope you guys enjoy it. :)

And thank you all for all your support during these months. I really appreciate it. ;)
8 years ago
You've got it backwards

Plr - should be 2d

Npc - should be 3d
Yeah, that's it! I think I misread Psh. Too many numbers and commas and I forgot which one I was looking at. :poker:

Thank you guys! :)
8 years ago
OMG, what program even is that. You would be much better off using Notepad++ with soundalias. I literally have no idea how to work with what you posted. Try to post them as raw numbers like I posted mine.
Lol, man, CSV files are tables. It's just a CSV reader. I thought it would be easier for you to read it this way.
Whatever,
Code Snippet
Plaintext
name,platform,file,sequence,vol_min,vol_max,dist_min,dist_max,limit_count,limit_type,entity_limit_count,entity_limit_type,bus,volume_min_falloff_curve,volumefalloffcurve,reverb_send,dist_reverb_max,reverb_min_falloff_curve,reverb_falloff_curve,pitch_min,pitch_max,randomize_type,spatialized,type,probability,loop,masterslave,loadspec,subtitle,compression,secondaryaliasname,chainaliasname,startdelay,speakermap,lfe percentage,center percentage,envelop_min,envelop_max,envelop percentage,occlusion_level,occlusion_wet_dry,real_delay,distance_lpf,move_type,move_time,min_priority,max_priority,min_priority_threshold,max_priority_threshold,doppler,isbig

#ACR 6.8,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
weap_acr_npc,,weps/mw3_acr/weap_m4_slmn_65d.wav,,0.9,1,,,1,oldest,,,rfl_1st,,,,,,,,,,2d,,,,0.75,,,,,,,wpn_all,,,,,,,,,,,,90,90,0.25,1,,
weap_acr_plr,,weps/mw3_acr/weap_m4_slst_65d.wav,,0.9,1,250,2000,10,priority,2,oldest,rfl_3rd,,,,2000,,,0.98,1.02,,3d,,,,0.7,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,50,90,0.35,1,,
weap_m4_mw3_silencer_shot_npc,,weps/mw3_acr/weap_m4_silencer_slmn_2b.wav,,0.9,1,,,1,oldest,,,rfl_1st,,,,,,,,,,2d,,,,0.75,,,,,,,wpn_all,,,,,,,,,,,,90,90,0.25,1,,
weap_m4_mw3_silencer_shot_plr,,weps/mw3_acr/weap_m4_silencer_slst_2b.wav,,0.9,1,250,2000,10,priority,2,oldest,rfl_3rd,,,,2000,,,0.98,1.02,,3d,,,,0.7,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,50,90,0.35,1,,
#Base reload sound lines,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
weap_acr_lift_plr,,weps/mw3_acr/wpfoly_m4reload_lift_v10.wav,,0.7,0.75,,,,,,,reload,,,,,,curve4,0.95,1.05,,2d,,,,,all_sp,,,,,,,,0.5,,,,,,,,,,80,95,0.55,1,,
weap_acr_clipout_plr,,weps/mw3_acr/wpfoly_m4reload_clipout_v10.wav,,0.7,0.75,,,,,,,reload,,,,,,curve4,0.95,1.05,,2d,,,,,all_sp,,,,,,,,0.5,,,,,,,,,,80,95,0.55,1,,
weap_acr_clipin_plr,,weps/mw3_acr/wpfoly_m4reload_clipin_v10.wav,,0.7,0.75,,,,,,,reload,,,,,,curve4,0.95,1.05,,2d,,,,,all_sp,,,,,,,,0.5,,,,,,,,,,80,95,0.55,1,,
weap_acr_first_chamber_plr,,weps/mw3_acr/wpfoly_m4reload_chamber_v10.wav,,0.7,0.75,,,,,,,reload,,,,,,curve4,0.95,1.05,,2d,,,,,all_sp,,,,,,,,0.5,,,,,,,,,,80,95,0.55,1,,
You can to reconvert your sounds that are 2d. Change the 2d to 3d and then convert that sound.
Sorry, I'm too nooby in this. Do you mean editing the sounds with Audacity to change something? Or just the soundalias? Or both? :-X
8 years ago
Post your soundalias
Oh, yeah, sorry:

8 years ago
In the (weaponname).csv in Raw/Soundaliases

This is the player gun sound
Code Snippet
Plaintext
,,0.9,1,,,1,oldest,,,rfl_1st,,,,,,,,,,2d,,,,0.75,,,,,,,wpn_all,,,,,,,,,,,,90,90,0.25,1,,

This is the not player gun sound (other players hear)
Code Snippet
Plaintext
,,0.9,1,250,2000,10,priority,2,oldest,rfl_3rd,,,,2000,,,0.98,1.02,,3d,,,,0.7,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,50,90,0.35,1,,
I'm sure I have to be doing something wrong, but I checked the acr file for example and it looked like that, but the problem is still there. :-\
I turned player 1 sound off, moved him away, shot and could still hear the firing like in first person.
8 years ago
So, I took some MW weapons from cfg and I realised some days ago that both players could hear the fire sound as if they both were shooting the weapon. I think it was something easy to fix but I never worked with weapons and don't know how.
Does anybody know what I have to do? Thanks.
8 years ago
No need chroma, the dvar that make the chest moveable is only called once in zombiemode_weapons.gsc.
Go to line 1416, change the nazi_zombie_prototype to your mapname. Build mod.
I'm not a scripter but i'm pretty sure the script says : getdvar...
That dvar has no use. It's set to "1" in zombiemode in case it was "", but it isn't used nor set anywhere else.
Also, if he does what you say, it will do just the opposite: he won't even get the teddy because that line checks if the map is not "nazi_zombie_prototype":
Code Snippet
Plaintext
if(level.script != "nazi_zombie_prototype" && getdvar("magic_chest_movable") == "1")

I had this problem some time ago, and what chroma says fixed it. And I redirected to my post some other people that had this same issue and it fixed for them too.
8 years ago
After I put 'coop' to replace my normal WAW name in the active.txt file and open up WAW I just get connected to my standard WAW account just like normal and when I check the active.txt file again it's gone back to what it was before? It doesn't give me any option to cancel or change accounts or anything different at all?
Uhm... I don't know. :-\
Only things I can think of are that either you didn't create the folder or maybe, if you only have one account registered in the game, it connects to it automatically (don't know, just trying to guess). Or maybe it's that you're using Steam and it connects directly to your account or something.
Let me know if it has to do with some of those things.
8 years ago
Loading ...