or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Safetrance

I play Comosea and BO2 zombies on 80-90 fov, it feels faster than on 60. But 110? That's a lot!
10 years ago
We've created a couple work arounds in the mod that allow us to cut the FX count down far. The mod also includes a lot of FX(for multiple features) that would work as ambient FX for mappers. As well they will have the ability to add an understandable amount of FX to their map without going over engine limits.
Nice one! This allows the mod to have double paping feature. Great job!
10 years ago
Wait, placeable sentry gun? UGX mod will feature traps like from BO2? The "Buried" map has the most buildable traps than other maps like tramp, saw and resonant windy thing that works like thunder gun.
10 years ago
Happy new year, UGX zombie fans! Here we have 2014 now, hope you are enjoying your time!
10 years ago
Off topic but are you the same safetrance from ZM long ago? If so, welcome back man! Haven't spoken to you in quite some time :) I remember you sent me some sweet trance music to use on a random box in one of my older maps.
Yes, I am the same guy from ZM. Oh yea I remember I enjoyed doing some trance sound for your map stuff, the stuff of "Terminator"!

I like the direction the UGX mod is going, truly powerful. I love the 2nd pap feature! If there would be the most thing I would love to see for zombies, that'd be 8 co-op players. Ideal for huge maps, including UGX mod with its great feautures. But 8 co-op could only work with multiplayer engine, I think. The worst thing of BO2 zombies is the grief mode, 8 co-op would have been waaay better than 4vs4.
10 years ago
Hi, this is my first post here. I enjoyed UGX mod, I played Comosea and liked the mw weapons being pap-able, and the custom textures are way better than the onces of BO2 zombies. I watch some of your videos about UGX 1.1, fantastic job, keep the good work!
10 years ago
Loading ...