or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - rman180

Hello friend,
   i have already set this for all the doors, its actually gotten a little worse with my most recent compile of the map as well, the zombies will be attacking players normal but then all go to the center of the volume for which they are linked.

Almost without reason at times.

Current known ways to induce error.
 - Run quickly into a volume that is not their linked one.
 - Stand in spots like doorways or right next to debri (non trigger)
 - Switch attacking players quickly (ie player1 knifes to get attention, player2 then quickly knifes as player1 runs)

Please find a link below to an install for the map (please forgive bad quality i am new)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44654220/nazi_zombies_asylum.exe

Thank you
   Richard
9 years ago
Hello Friends,
   I am working on a custom zombie map, i have added many pathnodes and spawners which i have confirmed are working, my issue is that when i switch rooms to diffrent volumes zombies seem to stop chasing me and all go to the center location of their volumes instead, if this error fixable.

Thank you
   Richard
9 years ago
Hello friends,
      I have been working on a map and today i compiled it successfully the first time, however upon launching the
menu was centered and their was no text, i launcher the map via console and worked perfectly.

i continued work on my map and i attempted to compile a second time, this time it was successful again HOWEVER now
when i attempt to play the mod i get the follow error "Couldn't load image 'ugx_mod_menu_template'".

Any help to fix the following two issues would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
   Richard

Double Post Merge: October 27, 2015, 11:28:53 am
IGNORE - i fixed issue by removing everything and just starting again with a fresh UGX
9 years ago
Loading ...