or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Oliver_Twist111

Go to the directory "C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\mods" and see if the folders exist for the maps you downloaded. If they do then you probably haven't installed all the patches if you have the disk version of world at war from v1.1-v1.7. If they don't exist then the map manager probably doesn't have permission to place files there.
i have that pulled up and it says mod.ff and z_openwarfare.iwd and i don't know what either of those are, and when i try to open them it says it doesn't know how to open them, I'm not very good at the whole computer gaming/mods thing so thank you for all the help so far.

Post Merge: September 15, 2013, 04:21:51 am
hello, once again i am having a problem. i downloaded the maps and they show up in my mods menu but when i click launch in game (or even from the manager) it doesn't start the map.
11 years ago
thanks! i re read it and tried running it as administrator and its working now!

Post Merge: September 14, 2013, 10:31:55 pm
i downloaded a few maps and clicked launch but then they are not appearing in my mods menu, and it isn't opening straight up to them either, problem on my part or the computers? (i re-read the FAQ just to check and see and it appears that I'm doing everything that it says to correctly)
11 years ago
Hello, i have a question about where i click to get the map to begin downloading into my manager. I probably am just skipping over it when reading the map description, but still any help is good help! Thanks!
11 years ago
Loading ...