or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - OgDRxGs

Really. Really? REALLY!?
There is no custom main menu for Industrial Estate yet; solo load the map with: nazi_zombie_estate
Thank Tomikaze  :D
7 years ago
The launch map thing dont even work
7 years ago
Let's make a deal. If you stop beginning every word with a capital letter then I'll convince Blunt to keep the mod on Nuketown. If NOT, as god is my witness, he'll rip the mod out of that map like that guy who got his still beating heart ripped out of his body on Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom. Deal?  :D
You got a deal, Tomikaze. 😇
7 years ago
Thank you, I played til round 30 last night on Nuketown. Medic class, fully upgraded Bowie knife, fully upgraded Maverick sniper rifle with fast mags & extended mags attachments on it. Fully upgraded Weevil with fast mags, rapid fire and extended mags attachments on it. Total chaos and absolutely insane fun!

I'm getting some new links tonight for two maps so I'll test them out and if they work I'll send them to you once I have them. Two maps. TWO MAPS. TWO MAPS!!!
Thanks So Much, Tomikaze & Bluntstuffy!!!

Double Post Merge: January 18, 2017, 05:44:36 pm
Thank you, I played til round 30 last night on Nuketown. Medic class, fully upgraded Bowie knife, fully upgraded Maverick sniper rifle with fast mags & extended mags attachments on it. Fully upgraded Weevil with fast mags, rapid fire and extended mags attachments on it. Total chaos and absolutely insane fun!

I'm getting some new links tonight for two maps so I'll test them out and if they work I'll send them to you once I have them. Two maps. TWO MAPS. TWO MAPS!!!
May You Plz Keep Nuketown On It I Would Like Get Finished Playing That Map With Other Maps Later On Thank You
7 years ago
Here are some pics of the Realism Mod 3.0 Running on MikeVLC's map NUK37OWN. It runs pretty well but we need people who can do coop testing. So, if you have one or more friends you can coop test with message me and I'll send you a build of the map.
We are SO close to a release we just need to make sure that this mod runs as smoothly as possible and coop testing is essential at this point. Thanks guys  :)

(Image removed from quote.)
Can send to me again my computer complete fried so I had to go buy another computer but may you plz sent to me again, Tomikaze? Thank You.
7 years ago
We are hoping that other people want to make maps with the Realism Mod 3.0 on it but no one has approached me or Blunt expressing interest yet. Hopefully once we actually release it that will change though  ;)
Ok Thanks You And This Mod 10/10
7 years ago
I Want To Ask Will Yall Have DLC On Zombies Realism v3.0 That Will Be Amazing To Have New Maps, Weapons, Perks, And More.
7 years ago
Here are some pics of the Realism Mod 3.0 Running on MikeVLC's map NUK37OWN. It runs pretty well but we need people who can do coop testing. So, if you have one or more friends you can coop test with message me and I'll send you a build of the map.
We are SO close to a release we just need to make sure that this mod runs as smoothly as possible and coop testing is essential at this point. Thanks guys  :)

I Want Test It Out
7 years ago
Update #6  Class specific perks video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBBc4q9_Nxg
Boomstick That Amazing Perk I'll Be Using In The Future But Chemical Warfare Definitely Goes Help The Team Out To Get Ready For The Round Or Give The Team To Go Do Something  :D
8 years ago
it wont let me use the nach remake
Re-Install The Mod
8 years ago
Just a little update. We are sending the Realism Mod 3.0 on the Greenhouse map out to a few of the beta testers and so now real human beings (not soulless machines like me and Blunt) are going to be testing it and giving us feedback. Another step closer to release friends  ;)
I Can't Wait For It I Love This Mod
8 years ago
Hey guys i was wondering how do i fix my gobblegum thing as when im in the main menu and click the gobblegum selection it just carshes and says server script error can you plz help me fix it.
Reinstall
8 years ago
It OK But This Mod Is Amazing Tho Thank You Death_Reaper  :) :) :)
8 years ago
 The Map Is Amazing But It Be The Best Map By Make As BO3 Ranks, Attachment, And More... 😊😊😊
8 years ago
Loading ...