or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - OfficialMT22

lol... I get bored alot. Waiting for the new mod so i can start building my map again
10 years ago
i got bored and re-made your trailer. kinda?

10 years ago
anybody else watch this show cause its amazing..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boeAMyeQa1o
10 years ago
dont forget to check to box for the guns in mod builder
10 years ago
if its a problem i dont mind taking them down.. I was just bored and decided to make something or change it
10 years ago
lol sorry i forgot about those
10 years ago
updated with 2 new shaders and with some Regular Black Ops 2 style shaders with the pro star behind them
10 years ago
Actually its just me making the map, and it was put on hold because i tried to install the standalone 1.03 into it and it got messed up so i got to undo the install of the standalone 1.03. and thats alot of work really so i decided to wait and just make the map when the new mod comes out.. This is my first map i dont see why people have to be so rude. Its not like theres alot of other maps to play until then
10 years ago
this map has been put on hold till UGX MOD v 1.1
10 years ago
thanks... when i add to my map ill let you know if it worked :D
10 years ago
you mean like i did for electric cherry and vulture aid... I can do that if you want them
10 years ago
Well, now only to make a script. Something like the persistant perks in BO2, after doing a specific amount of things (like after surviving 100 explosives it gives you the pro perk)

This looks great maybe that I'll try to make a script for the pro perks :)

dude that would be awesome....... if you could make it work could you share that with me
10 years ago
i plan on converting them for people that dont really know how ,,, but im tired right now
10 years ago
Loading ...