or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - OfficialMT22

this is amazing and i will use in my upcoming map!
10 years ago
Terrain for this specifically? Or just a video in general? I could do either, although I don't know how good it would be without talking (my mic is shitty as fuck :( )

terrain in general. Im new to making maps. so all i know how to do is a flat floor type terrain lmao
10 years ago
could you make a video tutorial on how to do terrain and how to edit it?
10 years ago
what the hell?

THIS!
прекрасно! просто шикарно! спасибо!

=
perfect! just gorgeous ! thank you

lol
10 years ago
thanks for sharing!
10 years ago
Bro, I'm just trying to help him out, nobody likes a map with bad English. :/ I'm not bashing him at all, I think his map looks pretty cool, I just think he needs to reevaluate his mapname, but he doesn't have to if he doesn't want to ;)

Just sayin, maybe he doesnt speak english that well. He might be using a translator or something.
10 years ago
Um, hate to break it to you, but that title has very incorrect grammar, it should be something like "World 2- Beginning of the Escape from the Undead" (as undead zombies is needlessly redundant).

dude seriously. This isn't school, and he can name it what he wants. Please people stop bashing someone on their creations. Its theirs and they can do what they want with it.
10 years ago
looks like the hotel from the first extinction map!

Good job! cant wait.
10 years ago
I really am impressed with this map though. Must have been a nightmare getting it all working correctly. I see several things that I assume were not easy at all to implement.

Not sure about my take on the amount of bosses though. Id like to think as many as possible would be cool, but maybe there are one or two that could go, or at least only spawn under certain conditions (maybe as part of a easter egg)

That way they are still there, but those that have no interest can just miss em.

Like I said tho im not sure, I usually like variety ;)

maybe he can make it where one side of the map open up on a timer and spawns different bosses on the other side of the map..\

Just an idea
10 years ago
Woah calm down Rambo. Yes, I was a little disappointed at first but now i'm actually excited to see how we both go about doing this remake. It will be interesting to see the variations in mapping between the two of us! Can you really blame me for being mad at first though? You work on a map for five months just to find out that someone else is doing the exact same thing? Anyway, I hope I didn't cause any mixed feelings about this map and to @InFInIX i'm sorry if blew up and i'm really excited to see what you come up with ;)

maybe you guys can work together on the same map. Just an idea
10 years ago
:o ummmm... http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2657.msg25743#msg25743 ive already been working on this for 5 months. maby you should have checked the wip section first.

Double Post Merge: October 15, 2014, 10:48:27 pm
*cough*
its not like you guys share the same brain. So gameplay will be different.

Can't wait for this map.... Thanks
10 years ago
People, people, people. We are all humans here, we ALL make MISTAKES. Mr. DalekJD has said his apologies, and redspace200 (AKA Sam The Map Maker LOL) seems to be ok with the video.. Lets get this back on topic and talk about how great this map is gonna be.

Looks great redspace200 (AKA Sam). Cant wait for an awesome map!
10 years ago
if you could... add the underground part like in tranzit when you get to town and have to blow up the door near speed cola

that would make it better than original town
10 years ago
RedSpace's project Viking is based on cargo, so maybe another map would be a better choice? Dome was great, I do agree you should remake another map.

just cause a map has been made before doesnt mean it will be exactly the same.. Two different people making the maps, so its two different concepts. Any map is welcome cause it gives us something else to play on, a different way to play.

Great progress so far dude.
10 years ago
please do all zombies in a one download install mod
10 years ago
Loading ...