or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ocxmwys4mod

I ask my friends and I have this error how to solve?
Sol and co mode are error

Exceeded limit of 400 "fx" assets :poker:
7 years ago
@dadadodo
I'll give you a hint from the code: Colors represent perks.

@ocxmwys4mod
Did you use noclip or was there a different way you got to the ending? Just asking since you haven't opened the poison room which is required for the easter egg. I don't really mind if you cheated (that's why console is open) but if there is another way you got to the ending, I would like to hear it (since there shouldn't be any alternative ways to win the map)

In fact, I have finished EGG, I just want to quickly end and declare the map ENDEGG is not long, so skip some of the steps, such as the key to the gas chamber, but I know a few random positions of the keys. Thank you

Double Post Merge: March 12, 2017, 01:31:43 am
How is it that the door to the left (toxic room) is still closed?

Yes, I do not use the key to open the door, I said I want to end soon, because I played more than once in this figure, I know the steps I've found a random key position, I just want to quickly prove this figure EGG is not long, I enjoy this figure, no disrespect mean, thank you
7 years ago
:lol:Thank you for your hard work on this map, I enjoy it, forgive me for being able to have longer egg steps will be more perfect, thank you
7 years ago
Hello, I am a Chinese call of Duty 5 game player, my friends and I thank you for the map above the hard work, we enjoy very love this classic map, we hope you can add more EGG and BOSS and the end, I hope you will accept this proposal, this figure will be more perfect and can be interesting. Play more. Thank you once again,  :derp:
7 years ago
 :lol:Looks good, thank you for your work :nyan:
7 years ago
Great works, go beyond, please add EGG, BOSS, only perfect       :lol: :troll: :nyan:
7 years ago
This map will be a legend.... expect
7 years ago

Very interesting map, thank you for your work, and look forward to a better next map :troll: :lol:
8 years ago
 ;D :troll:     
Very difficult challenge, finally defeated, GOOD map        :alone:
8 years ago
Thank you for sharing  ;D :nyan:
8 years ago
          :lol: :lol: :lol: :nyan:     Great map    If you have BOSS just fine.         
8 years ago

Please tell me why the fire took the ball and other attributes are still above does not disappear?
thanks  :alone: :derp:
8 years ago
http://i.imgur.com/uCXtVQA.jpg  I can not find a worse :alone:

Double Post Merge: September 03, 2016, 03:41:52 am
  I can not find a worse :alone: :nyan:
8 years ago
Finally wait for the... 28 No. 27. Thank you for sharing :D :lol:
8 years ago
         :lol:       Is there no end?

Double Post Merge: August 16, 2016, 01:21:28 am
        :lol:   Is there no end?
8 years ago