or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - NeutronStars

I've got quite a handful of maps myself and I've soloed all of them at least 3 times. It's starting to get pretty boring going through all these maps alone so I was wondering if anyone would want to play with me every once in a while! My WaW username is NeutronStars and my Steam is Pocket_Infinity so you can add me on one of those. You could also put your WaW/Steam username below so I can add you from there.
8 years ago
Can't wait to try this out! Very nice looking map!
8 years ago
This looks a lot like the map "Overflow" and combined with a map from one of the campaign missions! I'll be sure to download it!
8 years ago
I personally love this map, it's very well made for your first map! The only complaints I have is that the starting room is really really big so it allows for easy and overpowered training. The other complaint I have is that there are sooo many doors, but it's still a very good map!
8 years ago
I mean it's not technically a solo map but it is fairly big so I'd say Leviathan. I'm just not sure if the easter egg is solo-able, if you care about that anyway.
8 years ago
I have no idea which link to follow to download this map..
8 years ago
I'll tag along too.
Steam ID: Pocket_Infinity
WaW: NeutronStars
8 years ago
I think this map is pretty good, I do have to agree about the Pentagon Thieves thing though. They are quite annoying. But it does add to the effect of the map!
8 years ago
Hey! My WaW username is NeutronStars, and my Steam ID is Pocket_Infinity and I have some custom zombies. Anyone wanna play?
8 years ago
Loading ...