or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Naminator999

Hello again,

I have a wall texture that has a strip of light that utilises a glow overlay to make it look like it is a light however it is just an illusion. Is there a way to utilise glow textures?
10 years ago
Thanks.

How do I change the speed of the pulsing light?
10 years ago
Do you mean create a copy of lights.csc for my mod and edit those keys or use those as kvp's in entity editor
10 years ago
I set it up as you described but there was no pulsing light nor any light being emitted from the light node at all.

Post Merge: March 02, 2014, 03:37:27 am
Never mind i forgot to link it to the null entity.

Just another quick question is there a way to change the speed?
10 years ago
Hey guys,

I need some help to set up a slow pulsing light.
10 years ago
Hi Everyone,

I bring to you all my W.I.P. map based off the U.S.S. Voyager from Star Trek: Voyager.

After being attacked by a hostile race the U.S.S. Voyager seeks refuge in an asteroid field. After discovering a mysterious asteroid, laced with an unknown element, a science team brings a chunk of the asteroid aboard for study. After intense study it is revealed that the unknown element laced through the asteroid is Element 115. The science team mysteriously began to turn, which led to a shipwide outbreak. You and what is left of the crew must  retrieve the self destruct codes and activate it before the outbreak can spread to any ships that may discover Voyager.

Features to be included:

• Eventual implementation of UGX Mod 1.1 (once released)
  • Kino-style teleporter to PAP and buyable ending
  • Five Style Teleporters
  • Hidden shootable teddy bear door
  • Iconic locales from the show. (Mess Hall, Engineering, Transporter Room, Cargo Bay, Astrometrics, Bridge, Sickbay)
  • Hidden song (Star Trek themed)
  • [UGX] treminaor trem_bank system
  • Custom ambient sounds
  • Black Ops and Black Ops 2 Perks
  • Zombie Counter
  • Hidden Door Switches
  • Custom Power Switch
  • My Custom Perk Shaders
  • Perk Limit
Screens.

CARGO BAY (SPAWN)
Spoiler: click to open...

CORRIDOR SECTION 1

WITH SCROLLABLE TEXTURE TO SIMULATE RED ALERT!

SICKBAY

CORRIDOR SECTION 2

MESS HALL

CORRIDOR SECTION 3

10 years ago
Thanks

Do you have any recommendations?
10 years ago
Hi,

I'm creating a map with sliding doors with custom sounds.

I am having trouble getting the sounds to work.

I have followed several tutorials and have created the sound alias, exported the sound as a mono unsigned 8 bit pcm in audacity, put the sound into sound_assesets/raw,  i have built sounds in launcher, then copied the sound to my mod, built mod.ff and iwd with the sound checked in the file list pane.

The door has the kvp script_sound   <soundalias> as followed in http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=Creating_a_Moving_Door_Blocker tutorial.

Whenever i load the map and open the door i cannot hear the sound. However if i set it the door to use the stock door_sliding_open sound alias as the script_sound i can hear that sound perfectly fine. Just cant hear my custom sound.

I hope you can understand my explanation. lol

Is anyone able to help me figure out what is wrong? Thanks
10 years ago
I would use this for games storage so i can load games/levels lightning fast.
10 years ago
Loading ...