or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - MrTvii

Download Outbreak v1.3 today! If you have any bugs or suggestions, post them in the comments below!

https://www.mediafire.com/?vkq4vg0cif4pvae
9 years ago
:poker:

But in all seriousness, there are probably tons of Minecraft modding sites that would love this kinda thing (I'd imagine), you'd most likely get a lot more positive feedback on there than here - which if you hadn't already noticed is almost exclusively WAW.

Unlimited Zombie Hordes, of Zombie Hordes. :P

My bad, I made a mistake there. ALso, I put the map on other sites, I just thought it would be cool if I showed off my map to zombie fans as well. Some of the people here like the map ;)
9 years ago
Why is this put on a ZOMBIE community site?

]It's still a zombie map. You act like where killing unicorns with rainbow guns in candyland. It's a zombie map, it's just in Minecraft.
9 years ago
omg this map looks soo good nice job man i like what u have done with it all the coustom fetures and just awsome looks good cant wait for relise  :) :) :)

Thanks man. I like the support. An Alpha for the map will be coming soon!
9 years ago
Outbreak...

Created by - MrTvii

Story -
For Years, the Infinity Corporation had been trying to end the war, and bring peace to the globe. They created Project Insight, a bomb that could wipe out populations, in the blink of an eye. They thought this would end  the war, they thought wrong...

- Screenshots -
Here are a few WIP Screenshots:

- Features -
  • Weapons & Character(WIP) Terminals
  • Unlimited Zombie Hordes
  • In Depth Story
  • Zombie Hordes
  • Gear & Eqiupment for use in battle

- WIP Features -
  • Perks/Augments
  • Different Zombie Types
  • In Depth Style EE, with other small Easter Eggs
  • DIfferent Style HUD
  • Adding more Gear and Eqiupment
  • Cool 1.8 Features

- Download -
https://www.mediafire.com/?vkq4vg0cif4pvae
Current Version: 1.3

Redstone - _Pitstop
Mapping/Designing - Jamboii12

Note - This is a minecraft map for Minecraft. Not W@AW, which is why it's in General Discussion.
9 years ago
I dont think that all houses will be playable areas but the most sure that in the map will be extra playable areas than nuketown 2025.
Underground area is an option, nuketown 2025 It has three places that could have an uderground area.

This looks really nice. I can't wait till it's released. I think you should make the Undeground Area where the Fallout Shelter is. That would be cool. I too was thinking of making a nuketown map.
10 years ago
Could you make a trailer for my map?
10 years ago
This is not a thread for requests.

Oh, ok. Thanks for telling me that. ;D
10 years ago
There is no giftable gifts or keys for WaW, but you can get it on steam for only $20 bucks. :P

Do you have a key for wasteland 2?
10 years ago
Anyone have a copy of World at War?
10 years ago
This map looks awsome! Keep up the good work guys. Hard work, and effort pays off.
10 years ago
nova 6 crawlers have been removed. that video was an early concept video that rizzo had set up before we had any ground work. the video has been removed from rizzo's channel, and since play the game is made up of a bunch of dumbbells, they haven't taken it down so that they can harvest more views off of it. most of the stuff in that video is now outdated and invalid, and this has been stated.

Ok, thanks for confirming that  ;D, is that version of the map still playble?
10 years ago
Judging from this video, the map looks way different from this old video from back in Early 2014. Or, is this just a playable area in the map. If this is a whole different map, and you started over from scratch I want to see the version in the old video and compare it to the version in the new one. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCPJ-0pbAls

Also some things that are also confirmed in this map are:

- The Panzer
- PHD Flopper
- Pack-a-Punch
- Nova 6 Crawlers
10 years ago
This map looks amazing!

Double Post Merge: August 11, 2014, 09:18:40 pm
This map looks amazing!

Formaly Team Treycraft, and now Fracture Studios. I wish you the best of luck my friends.  ;). Im going off to do my own thing as well. Just one thing, Henry, could I have the Zombie Wave system Redstone Contraption. Thank.  :troll:
10 years ago
Loading ...