or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - MrManlyMan

Just a theory but when you first got radiant when you opened it and it asked for a project file did you accidentally select your .map file? If you don't know press "P" in radiant and look at the text field labeled "User Project File". It should be pointed to a file called "codwaw.prj". If it is not then press the three dots beside the text field, it will open an open file dialog where you can navigate to "root/bin" and select "codwaw.prj".

thanks for telling me this, it helped a lot. I can finally create maps!
11 years ago
I tried that already.
11 years ago
Hello everyone. im a fellow Mapping noob and i want to make my first CoD WaW Custom Zombies Map. i installed everything needed(mod tools, patches, etc.). its when i open up launcher that i encounter a problem. i convert, which works fine, but when i click radiant, i get this message:

FAILED TO EXECUTE: CoDWaWRadiant C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Call of Duty World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_amusementpark.map

Ive Tried Everything(uninstalling and reinstalling mod tools, patches, etc.). i cant seem to find a solution, can anyone please help me with this problem?
11 years ago
Loading ...