or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - MistaC4

Looks awesome Hex and Pieman are great mappers
10 years ago
Well its great to hear that it is being worked on and that ur taking time unlike Coughtreyarchcough and will there be a public beta?
10 years ago
Is there anything happening with this map?
10 years ago
Wait? Bo1 Mod tools are released? Does it have radiant like waw or what/
10 years ago
Maybe you could have something like in moon where if you break the glass the excavators start up creating a dynamic map. Keep up the good work  :rainbow:
10 years ago
German engineer and idk what kvps are
10 years ago
Guys it does that its a The working shrink ray it shrinks the zombies then when you walk ove them they get kicked across them map heres a vid from awesome pieman Shrink Ray in W@W
10 years ago
I had this problem I changed all the folders in my mods root directory and unchecked read only
And I recompiled the mod and the map then the patch then it worked.
10 years ago
Can someone pls help me and tell me why this is happening im missing a gate at Pack a Punch the zombies just derp out even though i put pathnodes down and ...they are also invisible

WTF W@W Help MEH plz
10 years ago
Awesome pieman has Mustang and Sally and the shrink ray Shrink Ray in W@W
10 years ago
Could I Beta test it? Looks rly awesome
10 years ago
Holy This map looks wins and beast

Post Merge: January 13, 2014, 02:45:12 am
I would love to beta test this map I want to get into more of the zombie community but I don't have enough time to map.
10 years ago
Hey Trem since there are so many awesome features and fx how have you not hit the limit on the engine and would the maps have to be smaller so it would work and the mapper doesn't go over?
10 years ago
Loading ...