or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - MagnusAudi

sorry, but understanding jokes in english is not easy for me :D
11 years ago
no, i and XShaneWilson will make a map
11 years ago
sry, but my friends had not so much time, so we havnt started a new map, and i want to wait for the new ugx mod. when the new ugx mod is relesed, shane and i will make a new map :)
11 years ago
Ok, cause ive holidays at the moment, me and a friend will start a new map next week. we will add ugx mod 1.1 later, if it has not been released, when we start making the map :)
11 years ago
i havnt started with the map until yet, i wait for something, that i cant tell you.
11 years ago
maybe xShaneWilson and i will show you soon some pictures of our new map
11 years ago
its my first map, about the perks, the map uses UGX mod, so play arcade mode, and youve enough perks, second thing, about the glitch, at the moment ive no time to fix that, cause i and XShaneWilson are working on a bigger, better map.
11 years ago
Yes, he made a really good job in detiling, i added a spawner in the big house, cause it was a too good camper point :)
11 years ago
i can only say ? on a table that is located in the second storey
and
Edit:
ive released a new version with bugfixes, and detailed by xShaneWilson
big thanks to xShaneWilson
11 years ago
Ok, thanks, now i know the problem, tommorow i will fix it :)
11 years ago
may you make a video of the bug? and about the detail: soory for that but:
1. this is my first map
2. im not that one who can make good details :)
11 years ago
maybe i will ad a buyable ending in a new version of the map or in my next map :). maybe i will start in our Easter holidays a new map or i will make my map bigger :)
Do you have a tutorial how to add an buyable ending ?
11 years ago
I uploaded a new version this morning(in germany its now 15:21, 3:21 pm)
11 years ago
There is no buyable Ending. Should i add a buyable Ending? And i saw that the Bench has a Texture with placeholder on it, so i must fix that today
11 years ago
Loading ...