or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - liamsa669

The model is from Star Wars Battlefront and I figured out that I needed to combine the meshes.  Thanks anyway! :)
no it was probably due to some vertices being messed up. That method is one way tho fix it
9 years ago
look up tombmx on YouTube. he has tutorials for it. also elfenliedtopfan and rollanmath42 does too
9 years ago
which model is it? some models are over 15k vertices and thus crashing radient.
9 years ago
Can we have a picture of this error?
9 years ago
it is possible, but you have to edit the deffiles for asset manager. I reccomend u use custom and modify it's file
9 years ago
I'm pretty sure that the boss only comes in the arcade mode so yeah, damn
plus it uses normal spawners and collects a zombie that has spawned
9 years ago
There are a few tuts for boss's out there, with some searching. It depends how you want your boss to behave. It's pretty much all scripting no matter how you do it, and there isn't a make a random boss variable or actor you can just place in radiant
ohh! what a great idea.
9 years ago
type this in the console: bind F +reload; bind2 F +action... thats how you get 2 binds on the same key
9 years ago
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=5850.0  :P

What HitmanVere said is required if you make the dual wields the way shown in my tutorial linked above.
that method is the noobish method out there. It doesn't involve any clitentscript editing (which is why the right gun does not have a muzzleflash)
9 years ago
Purple Dimension
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=5078.0
It was really fun, and the maze was amazing... The only problem:
Spoiler: click to open...
Bob is a cheapskate
9 years ago
nothing happened but my brush is just a sqaure with an inner square taken out
cs merge cant handle complex shapes... it is impossible to combine it, but it seems like the problem is the script. it probally uses getent instead of a getentarray and a for loop
9 years ago
if there is any how to make a map video i will be thankful if you give it to me

cuz talking won't work for me :\ :P
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc7t4ZxTyTwqpWQpxYwxIojFvnaAsQeup
9 years ago
If you were using ugx mod, reinstall it... if not, reinstall mod tools. it seems that you broke the font mapping which is why it looks so weird. You could try installing a custom font to see if that works
9 years ago
Code Snippet
Plaintext
add_limited_tesla_gun()
{

weapon_spawns = GetEntArray( "weapon_upgrade", "targetname" ); // gets all entities with the targetname of "weapon_upgrade"

for( i = 0; i < weapon_spawns.size; i++ )
{
hint_string = weapon_spawns[i].zombie_weapon_upgrade; // gathers the kvp "zombie_weapon_upgrade"
if(hint_string == "tesla_gun") // checks if thats the wonderwaffle
{
weapon_spawns[i] waittill("trigger"); // waits till the trigger is hit
weapon_spawns[i] trigger_off(); // turns off the trigger
break; // stops the for loop

}

}

}
thats what
9 years ago
How would I assign a specific action to a certain number that the players must hit?

For example, say they pick something up and it shows up in their HUD, and its something they can use. How would I script it so when they press that button it uses it? It is not a weapon btw so I cant set it up like a weapon
menufiles allow that to be possible... there is an fuction within it, so, what you would do is have that action set a dvar and have the dvar be checked via csc or gsc
9 years ago
Loading ...