or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - LethalStorm982

Hey Reaper! Good to see another map! My friend and I beat your map Saloon after 8 days of trying and we may have gotten pretty angry at ourselves since that made us feel bad even though we are usually good. We beat Saloon by round 23 and I know I have no proof of that XD but I can guarantee you we will beat this map too and I'll show you this time!
7 years ago
gotta go up a tower in the castle. just a hint.

Appreciate the hint man! We were constantly searching the ground level thinking it was either there or in the lower areas.
8 years ago
Hey, me and my friend are having a hard time figuring out where the power switch is.... Can someone tell us so we dont need to suffer for another 10 hours trying to find it please?
8 years ago
i'm pretty sure zk said it would be possible solo. I haven't done it myself though so can't confirm.

Well I've tried quite a few times and I can't find ANY way in hell as to how to get to the Red Stone in the side of one of the buildings with anyone but Spiderman and he can't get close enough to pick it up....
8 years ago
Just a question, is it possible to complete the easter egg when playing solo? If so I'll try for as long as it takes...
8 years ago
I LOVE this map! My only problem with it is that I find it odd how it seems that the creator expected, (if he did) that a solo player could make it all the way to the box and power by himself when you have to survive rounds to open one door and then the other doors are quite pricy. Thats just my opinion though.  :) :D
8 years ago
I'm just kinda frustrated with the dogs. No I don't think they shouldn't be there, but I DO think that too many spawn at once.... I was playing with a friend and on round 5, we had THIRTY of them spawn. I think it should be decreased to like 15 or something.
8 years ago
If you do chose to have beta testers, then count me in man! I'm so excited for this map!
8 years ago
This map is looking great man! Keep up the work on it! I guarantee you I will be one of the many that play it! I can't wait since it looks like it'll have a lot to offer!
8 years ago
Oh I was playing this map again today and I came across a pretty important bug!

Okay so no matter how I do it, once I get Mule Kick, I go to the Mystery Box and buy it and grab the new weapon.

But what happened to me is that (I'm gonna list 3 different things it did at separate times):

1. I got the third weapon, went to PAP it, grab it form the PAP machine, and it deleted one of my guns so I only had 2 and if I tried to get a new one it would replace one of the 2.

2. I tried grabbing the gun and it would disappear and I wouldn't get it.

3. I tried to redo my first issue and then ended up with ONE gun and I couldn't grab another one no matter if it was off the wall or the box, it would replace my only weapon and I couldn't have two....

Please fix this, I appreciate you reading this if you do and please take your time fixing it, I've heard from a lot of people that Mule Kick is one of the trickiest perks to get to work perfectly without any bugs. So please take as long as you need but I really would like this fixed. Thanks again!
8 years ago
Hey! I LOVE this map! But one thing that bothers me is that once I get the Sliquifier and then the Midget Blaster, even though I have Mule Kick, it makes me lost my third weapon and I am then unable to carry a third anymore....
8 years ago
I just wanted to mention 2 bugs I came across!

1. When you have more than 13 perks (This may have just been a one time thing) and you get downed, and revived, you still have Stamin-up in the MIDDLE of your screen for some reason!

2. Power-Up(Power-Down? I can't remember) Punch went haywire when my friend bought it and got downed a few minutes later! The magic effects didn't work for him but instead were given to me....
8 years ago
Is it safe to assume its a fairly small map since the download file is really small?
8 years ago
Hey, I'm just having troubles getting the map to work! I KNOW it's a great map and I really wanna play it but I can't yet! Every time I start the Requiem mod, my game just decides to not load it... Can anyone help? I launch the mod and the screen goes black and comes back up to only be the default menu screen still!
8 years ago
Loading ...