or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - KamakazeeWorm

Thank you Elichvatal, i will deff be doing another map soon ish when i get some spare time, hopefully with a few more features... Not sure if i should stick with remakes of some old school game maps or more upto date or maybe just some random crazyness.

let me know what you guys think would you like more maps like this of some old school games or would you like a different direction... Please bare in mind though ive only made this 1 map, do not expect some super crazy map with every custom feature you can think of as im stilll learning :P
9 years ago
Thanks for reviewing my map glad you enjoyed it :)
9 years ago
the colt is for some early points just because the amount of doors in the map and the download link has been updated by the moderators if you want the updated file.
9 years ago
Thankyou Uber Tiga, glad you enjoyed it :)
9 years ago
Thank you Tim,

I will be doing another map soon but holding down a full time job and getting the time to map can be hard but i will deff get round to releasing another map as soon as i have the time.
9 years ago
Thanks for the info HitmanVere.

Below is the updated download link if the moderators would be so kind as to updated my orignal post with the updated download link that would awesome :)

Thanks for your time,

Worm

Lukkie1998: Link added to OP
9 years ago
thanks for the screen shoots i have fixed the problems and as soon as i get to 20 posts i will edit the download link to the fixed version
9 years ago
Which walls? and ill take a look.
9 years ago
Thank you x_xMayheMx_x

yea im not a fan of the box maps either i must have spent at least 4 weeks reading guides and watch tutorials on youtube just so my first map would not be horrible before i started the map. I could still have done a bit more fleshing out of the map adding more clutter and all that good stuff but to be honest i was a bit burt out and the map is more than playble even if its not the most visually apppealing custom map.  ;)
9 years ago

there are a few custom textures in the map, some of the flooring and wallpaper. I was more focased on making a working map with the stuff players like  (zombie counter and buy-able ending) rather than getting lost of the looks but when i get round to doing another map i will take alook at more custom textues and maybe some guns.
9 years ago
Nazi Zombie Bio Evil

Thank you for taking a look at my map Bio Evil which is based on the game Bio Hazzard or Resident Evil depending on where you are from. This map is as close representation to the first floor of the Mansion from the first game released many years ago on PS1.

This is my first map i have made so i hope you all enjoy  ::).

Features:

8 Perks
        Double Tap 2.0
        Zombie Counter
        Buy-able Ending - 22000
        No Dog's

Mostly standard W@W guns but the following have been modified to have more ammo some more than others

MP40
        Thompson
        PPSH
        Gwehr - Also full auto
        MG42
        Browning
        Colt - Also full auto

Images

Special Mentions

Big Thanks to the below peps for all there help with forum tutorials and the coding they provide

JR-Imagine - Script placer
Tom_BMX - Anti-Cheat Script & Buy-able Ending
PROxFTW
ConvictionNDR - Double Tap 2.0
Treminaor - Easy FX
ZOMBIE-KLLR - Video Tutorials
Mrhankey91 - Zombie Counter

Any i missed please let me know and ill add you ASAP.
9 years ago
Loading ...