or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Jstgoodlife

Going to see it right now.

EDIT: I thought it was a video :'(
9 years ago
This map is amazing!  :rainbow:
9 years ago
looks well for now, waiting to play.
9 years ago
Keep your amazing work guys  :rainbow:
9 years ago
I would like to be a beta tester,if you still searching
10 years ago
Hello Everyone I'm Jstgoodlife and I'm going to bring you a map review.I know that it's been a long time since last review but, I've been very busy, I still want to apologyze anyways.So, let's start with the Psychotic review/ Hola a todos, soy Jstgoodlife y os voy a traer un review. Se que hace tiempo desde la ultima vez que lo hice pero he estado muy ocupado.Aun así quiero pedir disculpas de todos modos.

The "Psychotic Journey" map is about zombie invasion in the forest.You start at a small house with an NPC to help you perhaps he will die soon./ EL mapa "Psicotic Journey" trata de una invasion zombie en un bosque.Al empezar hay un NPC para ayudarte aunque morirá pronto.

When you exit from the house the map seems to be a hopeless forest, but if you search a little you will find a way to continue./ Cuando sales de la casa parece que estés en un bosque sin esperanza, pero si buscas bien encontraras un modo de continuar.

About the environment I think the mapper worked a lot because the graphics are amazing, and it's good the detail of the green glow./ Sobre el entorno creo que el constructor del mapa trabajo bastante porque loa gráficos son espectaculares, y sobre el contenido extra esta bastante bien el brillo verde de los ojos.

However I have to say that the map isn't very replayable because it's repetitive and a little bit dificult in the starting rounds.Also it's almost a der riese map except for the detail of the new fire modes of the guns.This are my  Scores: / Sin embargo he de decir que el mapa no incita a jugar de nuevo porque es un mapa repetitivo y un poco dificil en las primeras rondas.Ademas es casi un mapa del estilo de  der riese exceptuando el detalle del nuevo modo de fuego de algunas armas.Estas son mis puntuaciones:

Level of detail: 6/10
Custom content: 4/10
Fun scale: 7/10
Replayability: 3/10
TOTAL: 20/40 Not bad

Conclusion:
This map is designed for those persons who wants a challenge, no matter what difficult is it and for those who like to die/ Este mapa esta diseñado para aquellos que busquen un desafio sin importar lo dificil que sea y para aquellos a los que les gusta morir.

Thanks for your time, Jstgoodlife

10 years ago
Personally, If I could win it I would use it for installing the OS and most important programs so PC wil be like a thunder.
10 years ago
they look amazing!!   :rainbow:
10 years ago
It looks really cool man, good work
10 years ago
How are you going with the map?
10 years ago
wow! the work It's amazing! BTW awesome look for the new map
10 years ago
Hey good work man
10 years ago
I can be a beta tester,also , If I test it I can start to make a review 
10 years ago
This map looks amazing  :rainbow:
11 years ago

Hi, my name is jstgoodlife and today I'm going to make a review of the map Beach Town but I'm going to make it in two languages: English and Spanish. / Hola, "me llamo" Jstgoodlife y hoy os traigo un review del mapa Beach Town como habreis visto lo voy a hacer en dos idiomas: Inglés y Español.

Setting:
Have you ever dreamt of killing zombies meanwhile you swim in your pool,or with live near to the beach?Now you can!Because in Beach town you can kill zombies while you enjoy the landscape or you sunbathe! Paying only half of the original price you can have this wonderful house!  :lol:  / ¿Sueñas con matar zombies mientras te das un baño?¿con vivir cerca de la playa? Pues,¡Ahora puedes! ¡Porque en beach town podrás matar zombies mientras disfrutas de las vistas o tomas el sol! ¡Por tan solo la mitad de su precio original podras adquirir una maravillosa casa a pie de playa! :lol:

First I have to say of this map is that if you start playing on it, after the second play, you will need to play much more. This map is amazing because it's big, complete and it's not impossible but it isn't for babies.You will have to work hard to know how to pack a punch your weapons. / Lo primero que he de decir es que si empiezas a jugar, después de la segunda partida te engancharás y necesitarás jugar muchas más. Este mapa es Increíble porque es grande, completo y aunque no es difícil, no es para bebés. Tendrás que trabajar duro para saber como mejorar tus armas.

Positives:
- The first rounds aren't difficult / Las primeras rondas no son dificiles
- It has an easter egg / Tiene un Easter egg (huevo de pascua)
- You have lots of space to run with your friends,the zombies / Tienes un montón de espacio para correr con tus amiguitos, Los zombies.

Negatives:
- It isn't very detailed / No esta muy detallado
- You can fall down and die / Puedes caerte y morir
- There are lots of empty rooms / Hay muchas salas vacias

Level of Detail: 6/10
Custom Content: 7/10
Fun Scale: 9/10
Replayability: 8/10

Total 30/40 points. Very Good!

Download from ZomMods.com

Reasons of the worst score / Razones de la peor puntuación

Why I said that level of detail isn't very good?,judge for yourselves / ¿Por que he puesto que el nivel de detalle no es muy bueno?,juzgarlo por vosotros mismos

I think that it's not highly detailed ,and you? / Yo creo que no esta altamente detallado

Finally I have to say my last opinion of this map and it is that: / Finalmente he de decir mi ultima opinión del mapa, que es esta:

- It is a complete map structurally. / Esta completo estructural mente.
- It has lots of hours of fun on it. / Puedes pasar horas y horas de diversión en el.
- It can be played for the new players too. / Puede ser jugado por novatos también.
- But It isn't very detailed. / Pero no esta muy detallado.

I hope that you enjoyed my review. / Espero que os haya gustado mi review.
11 years ago
Loading ...