or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - IDontEvenKnow

Try texture blending it into the map using surface inspector.

Maybe your room is to bright?

Maybe try take it slightly off the wall like .5 units.
7 years ago
You'd probably be best to create a mod, package all the stuff in the mode then use
Code Snippet
Plaintext
AddZombieBoxWeapon(<weapon>,<weaponModelName>,<isDualWield>);
To add them to the box, as wall buys, I would assume it to either be impossible or INCREDIBLY tedious.
7 years ago
Have you made sure to update your gdbdb after putting it in your map? If you have and it's still failing I've noticed this with some materials I've ported when I've failed to port them across.

Does it look OK in radiant?
If you open the GDT in APE does it have any errors?
Do you have the material it is looking for, are you sure it exported correctly?
7 years ago
Put a trigger_touch where the player is going to fall, give it whatever you want then in your code put something like

Code Snippet
Plaintext
Trigger GetEnt("TeleTrigger","targetname");
Struct GetEnt("TeleStruct","targetname");
Trigger waittill("triggered", who");
who ForceTeleport(Struct.Origin);
7 years ago
https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=dvar+dump+bo3

Google is going to be your friend, although I could spoon feed you it, but not really wanting to.
7 years ago
But what if the player is not outside. Will the FX still show?

Put a trigger_touch around the map, then put a
Code Snippet
Plaintext
waittill("triggered",who");
7 years ago
Are you trying to add zombies to a multiplayer map or what have you been doing with AI?

I got this error when trying to spawn mannequins on maps other than Nuketown.
7 years ago
The only place the amount of points is defined is inside _zm_score.gsc and we can't modify that file yet.

Why can't we edit it?
Can't you just copy the file to local script folder, put it in the zone file and make all the changes?

Or are we cucked by it being a skeleton file.
7 years ago
Code Snippet
Plaintext
TurnyThingy = GetEnt(<your taget name>,"targetname"
TurnyThing .angles= (X,Y,Z)

something like that threaded in a while only adjusting the angles. Note this is a very rough pseudo code.
7 years ago
You're going to need to make them yourself, or pull them from an older game and port them across if you want them to be specific, then recreate the gdt and prefab for the box.
7 years ago
Maybe an idea for a new tutorial episode? :)

Main, this will fire when someone spawns
Code Snippet
Plaintext
callback::on_spawned( &on_player_spawned );

Then in the same file
Code Snippet
Plaintext
function on_player_spawned()
{
self PlayFX(<fx name>, self.origin);
}

You might have to get the origin of the player another way as I am not sure if they have an origin property.

If that fails, try
Code Snippet
Plaintext
function on_player_spawned()
{
self PlayFX(<fx name>, GetOrigin(self);
}

You will probably have to precache the fx you're using so you'd do this, put it up with all the #using directives.
Code Snippet
Plaintext
#precache( "fx", "<fx name>" );
7 years ago
I don't just want the perk jingles, but that is a start, do you have the YT link you're speaking of?
7 years ago
Hey everyone, when I find the time I will upload some more, but for now I am putting all models I port across up on mega for other users to use in their maps, have fun with them all, and if you use them it would be nice that I got credit for ripping them but I guess I won't expect that to happen.

7 years ago
Technically it is doable, but you'd need to extract Bl2 guns into xmodel_export format, or MA and export from Maya, so yeah. have fun!
7 years ago
Does anyone have a list of sound aliases of what we can make the zm heros say when using a trigger, similar to when you want to buy a perk without the money they say "damn no money" I looked in sound alias but didn't see any names for them  :poker:
8 years ago
Loading ...