or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - HyperFirez

I actually downloaded an app called "JustDecompile" and I am reading through the code now.
8 years ago
I'll have to check this out, thanks. :)
8 years ago
I know what it does. It's convenient. Basically, I wanted to just make a custom launcher for WAW. And use a similar one for COD 1 mapping.
8 years ago
Customize? Its proprietary code. No one can edit or customize it.

AFAIK, Launcher just sends commands to whatever application you use. if DidUknowiPwn shares the command line arguments I could write a customizable java version fairly easily.

I was trying to add buttons and change some icons. Something sorta like DidUKnowiPwn's launcher. But I wanted to add some more features. I just have no idea where to start.
8 years ago
I would like to know how to customize launcher. Could someone do a tutorial for me? Thanks.

Double Post Merge: June 24, 2016, 07:30:53 am
EDIT: I posted in the wrong area. Shet...
8 years ago
I have no idea. It just started. It is warning me cause I have a toaster running at 20 fps.
8 years ago
So this text box appears in every map I play. Please, someone tell me how to get rid of it.

Double Post Merge: June 12, 2016, 02:43:10 am
http://imgur.com/a/8FrbY
8 years ago
how can we use it if its a clauck texture>>?
Lmao, retexture it.
8 years ago
Yeah, I am able to do a lot of it, but after the latest Windows update I cannot compile anymore, I am trying to find a way around this, but as of now I might have to release it when I get my new PC.
8 years ago
He's alive!
8 years ago
Lol

Double Post Merge: March 15, 2016, 04:04:29 am
All right guys, I have tried everything, currently toxic72 is trying to redo launcher and fix the errors, so until then I can't map :(
8 years ago
I'll try that but like I said earlier I had multiple stuff open before and it compiled...
8 years ago
Yeah I already found it, thanks anyway...
8 years ago
nope

Double Post Merge: March 13, 2016, 05:24:55 pm
The nope I said means same error
8 years ago
Lol using more ram works?
8 years ago
Loading ...