or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - GUNNS4HIRE

Really hope someone is able to help you fix the map as I know you have worked hard on creating it for the contest. Once it's done, we'd love to play it and at least showcase your map to our viewers.  Let me know if you ever figure out the issue. Thanks.
9 years ago
Map download link has been placed in the description of our video. Thanks for participating in the contest. Once all maps have been posted on our channel, meaty and I will be making our decision on the winners. Thanks
9 years ago
Map download link has been placed in the description of our video. Thanks for participating in the contest. Once all maps have been posted on our channel, Meaty and I will be making our decision on the winners.
9 years ago
Map download link has been placed in the description of our video. Thanks for participating in the contest. Once all maps are posting on our channel, meaty and I will be making our decisions on the winners.
9 years ago
Download link placed in the description of our video. Thanks for participating in the contest. Once all maps are made public, Meaty and I will be making our decision.
9 years ago
Map download link put in description of our videos. Great job, btw :)
9 years ago
Download link for you map has been placed in all 3 parts on our channel.  Thanks for participating in the contest. We are hoping to have all maps completed by Dec 25, or shortly after. Winners will be decided at the the end of Dec, or early Jan.
9 years ago
Updated video descriptions on YouTube to link here for Map Download. Thanks for participating in the contest. We will have the results by the end of Dec, early Jan. Cheers
9 years ago
In light of recent comments pertaining to the contest, we have decided to push hard on releasing the remaining Christmas maps on a daily basis (i.e. 1 new map per day) until all submitted maps have been posted on our channel.

We should be completed by or just after Dec 25. Our final decision as to the winners will be made at the end of December  or Early Jan. We need time to review all maps after playing them to fairly determine the winners.

Thank you for your patience.  If I don't speak to you until the final results, hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. 
9 years ago
sorry, I didnt mean to sound that rude, Ive just been waiting to play a lot of these maps but none of the map makers have released their maps even after the video was uploaded (which totally isnt your fault) and it is extremely generous of you guys to be giving back to the community, I made that post out of anger and and confusion because one of my friends took his life a few days before and I felt really confused and angry (was kind of treating everyone like a jerk that day) and wanted to play some zombie maps just to take my mind of it so I would like to apologize for being a complete a hole

I am sorry for your loss, that is not an easy thing to deal with, and I understand that emotions can run high. No harm done.  I apologize if I came across too harshly in my response, but I was in a bad mood myself.
9 years ago
I find the recent posts rather disappointing. Meaty and I are giving over $2000 of our OWN money to map makers, who don't usually make a dime. We thought it would be fun to have a contest with a festive theme, and yet, it seems "tis the season to be"  complaining.

Our intention is to get all of the submitted maps posted by the end of December. Despite the WIP section, we received less than 20 maps, not all of which are playable due to bugs. Once we have posted the videos, we will be making our decision and posting the results within the first 1-2 weeks of January 2015, with all prize amounts sent via paypal once the winners have provided us with their account information.

Let me clear some things up. This contest and the cash prizes are possible as a result of our successful channel on YouTube, which is successful because we know how to make videos and get high views on them. That success has enabled us to throw up $2000 in cash prizes for the members of this community as a way to thank them for making maps that have helped us get to where we are now.

It is NOT effective to spam a channel with multiple videos in the same day, simply because you are impatient, or fail to understand how YouTube works. We will not compromise our methods of creating videos simply because individuals may be impatient.

By all means, if you are unsatisfied with above information and wish to withdraw from the contest, please email me at [email protected] .

Double Post Merge: December 17, 2014, 05:17:46 am
lol excelent we can expect at least another 2 videos of that batman map, and winners will be decided next christmas. problem solved
ps. i also want to play some of the maps like civil nativity, it looked awesome!

If you are unhappy, you may withdraw from the contest at any time. Just send an email to the address provided in the contest rules. 

Double Post Merge: December 17, 2014, 05:24:02 am
I thought we would have this awesome christmas dlc pack on the 6th but then I realized we have to wait for meety and guns to get their youtube monayyyy before we can play them -_-

That "youtube monayyyy" is what is paying for the contest prizes. Tell you what, you send me $2000 of your own money to cover the prizes and I'll be more than happy to tell the map makers to release every map to the public right now. Deal?
9 years ago
This is it people, less than 10 hours until the Contest Deadline, 11:59 PM EST tonight. Don't miss the cut-off time or your map will be disqualified from the Contest. Email your map to us at your earliest convenience, [email protected]

If you don't think you'll meet the deadline, please do your best to complete your map. We'd still love to play it and show the YouTube Community your hard work, even if it's not technically in the contest.

Cheers,

GUNNS4HIRE
9 years ago
This is it people, less than 10 hours until the Contest Deadline, 11:59 PM EST tonight. Don't miss the cut-off time or your map will be disqualified from the Contest. Email your map to us at your earliest convenience, [email protected]

If you don't think you'll meet the deadline, please do your best to complete your map. We'd still love to play it and show the YouTube Community your hard work, even if it's not technically in the contest.

Cheers,

GUNNS4HIRE
9 years ago

Cheers,

GUNNS4HIRE
9 years ago

Cheers,

GUNNS4HIRE
9 years ago
Loading ...