or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - greeNTheBoyz

I need help.
My custom map will crash on the black screen or loading screen in co-op and wont give me an error. It happens most of the time, but some times it will just open fine. I need help with this, as it has not gone away, and I have no clue why it happens.
7 years ago
Hey!
I've used this line of code for my shootable EE so that it gives everyone Electric Cherry:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
players[i] zm_perks::give_perk( PERK_ELECTRIC_CHERRY, false );
but it gives me an error in the launcher.
Is there a different 'players' at the start or what?
Thanks.
7 years ago
Wow, I physically need you to make this! This looks soooo good! Well done!  ;)  :D
8 years ago
No joke, this is my favorite Custom Zombies map! Well done!  ;)
8 years ago
Cellblocked - Alcatraz Island
Cellblocked is a small Custom Zombies map. In Cellblocked, you were an inmate on Alcatraz Island, however, set in a parallel universe. This island is no longer the Alcatraz that we once knew. Alcatraz is set in a mountain ranged, with no escape, as the mountains surround it. Element 115 was found underneath the castle, and was mined and tested upon prisoners. Unfortunately, testing went sour and the whole prison was zombified. The only few who remain must survive and escape this small prison. It would of helped if you weren't the most dangerous criminal alive...

... oh yeah, you are.

Video

Notes
- The infirmary, which is the room with Juggernog in it, stops all zombies from spawning on the map.
- This map is really tough, as there is only one training space. On solo, you are set, but if playing with other, be warned that it is very easy to die at Round 15.
- I will not be updating this map any further as the map files are corrupted. I hope this final version entertains you all.

8 years ago
is this gonna be like BO2 cell block grief as that was kick ass, love to see a survival version of it.
Hopefully! It will be survival, on a medium to large map.
8 years ago
Do you have any images of the actual map? I see your artwork here, but that doesn't show much of how the map actually is going to be. :)
No images at this moment in time, but I have a YouTube video here for you to see.

Double Post Merge: January 30, 2016, 07:53:08 pm
Also, If you have any suggestions for this map, then please leave a reply.
8 years ago
CELLBLOCKED

Cellblocked is set on Alcatraz Island. You are a prisoner in this prison, and must survive the countless hordes of zombies.

Features:
Quick Revive
Double Tap
Speed Cola
Mystery Box
Buyable Doors
Alcatraz Prison
Small Cell
Small in Size
Kar98k Starting Weapon

Huge deposits of Element 115 has been discovered under Alcatraz prison. It was mined out, and eventually tested upon prisoners. Testing was going well, until suddenly, it went horribly wrong. The prisoners turned into zombies and cant escape Alcatraz Island. They are stuck here... with you.

THIS MAP IS IN DEEP ALPHA! NOT EVERYTHING IS COMPLETE, SO KEEP THAT IN MIND.
8 years ago
Loading ...