or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - gooserfive

First off, awesome map. I am very picky with the maps i play. I do not like the half assed ones that were made by someone just testing the map tools. This is far from that and a very well done map.

Few things:
My friend and I were in the middle of level 35 when i hit print screen to take a screen in case we died and it shut my game off. :(
However, we learned a few things through our playtime. For whatever reason, intended or not, past round 3-4 no max ammo's were dropping a bumber in the later rounds when you find out this next glitch.
If you buy mule kick and get down, when you get back up you still have your weapons and can buy infinite amounts of weapons. This was amazing-ish because you could not get rid of empty weapons(with no max ammo it made it necessary to get rid of empty weapons after pack-a-punching) so all you had left to do was buy all the box weapons and after that the wall weapons and just get ammo for them every 10 minutes in the higher rounds. (sorry to anyone that didn't want this fixed if it gets fixed)

Side notes(even though you said you were not updating):
Vulture Aid would be a wonderful addition to this map. Some of the other wonder weapons like the ones from "Five"(Freeze gun) "Moon"(Microwave gun-thingy) and "Kino"(Thunder Gun)

Thank you for a wonderful play experience and i cant wait to give it another go soon. I also cannot wait to see you come up with more!
8 years ago
Loading ...