or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - freefire1990

Welcome bro!
7 years ago
Alright but what about chat mod?
7 years ago
Depends on what active means for you guys?
7 years ago
But what if Bryan is a catfish( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
8 years ago
well, finally i would say
8 years ago
Lets hope the map will be as good as the concept
9 years ago
Welcome my friend
9 years ago
Not bad andy, not bad  : D
9 years ago
Let's get some points clear, Mr. daedra descent

1.- If You don't like this map, it's fine with me, but you have to respect the mapper's work,
regardless if you like it or not. What's the point in trashing his efforts? maybe pointing some errors, glitches and pointing in a good direction for his future work will be better for the whole community, don't you think?

2.- If You don't like my guns, it's fine, but don't say it here, say it on the town map.
I did the weapons, the weaponfiles and all the other related stuff, and the playermodels, zombiemodels
voiceovers and other stuff. 
Why did i do them like they are? Because the mapper liked them as they are,
and the mapper is the king, You can play or not, but it's his call, not even mine
and of course not yours, it's one thing if it's a bug and another thing if it's the mapper's decision.

And keep this topic about Hijacked, not about me or my work

#NextUGXArguement
9 years ago
uhmm, ZM's gate is open for you I guess. Have  fun there m8
9 years ago
will try out tonight :D kinda looking forward to it already when i see the pics ;)
9 years ago
Hey everyone I need to fill you in on what's going on.

My 35 year old brother passed away this week so I'm not going to be doing anything for a few weeks need time to gather my thoughts I lost a close family member so yeah
dude.. take all the time you need man, I know how it feels like..
9 years ago
i guess im a bit late.. But it looks very interesting! :rainbow:
9 years ago
futuristic boat? hmmm let me just add some oldschool wooden boards to keep out the zombies :derp:
9 years ago
Loading ...