or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - DuckOnQuack79

You could have a bad kvp on your worldspawn. Open your .map in notepad and compare the first few lines to another working map to see if you deleted something.
When i open the .map file in notepad its blank but still 180kb 
5 years ago
I still have a .map file and a .bak file with 180 kb but when i try and open them nothing is there
5 years ago
Ok, so as i was compiling my map i noticed it was extremly short and the game didnt run. I went back to check radiant and it was empty like i never started the map. I went into the waw game and i could run it as i had it. The map is half way done and ive put hours into it. can someone help?
5 years ago
Can people stop bumping this topic (I know, I know I just posted in it myself to say this but it was a necessary evil) nothing against you mapper, I'm sure you had good intentions making this map, but let's call a spade a spade here; this map is complete garbage. This has no right to be at the top of the releases section, it needs to drift off in the abyss of box/challenge maps in the depths of UGX never to be seen again, and we all know it. There are tons of great maps that have come out recently that are getting pushed down to make room for this sorry excuse of a map, I mean Herrenhaus just came out for Gawd sake, this map shouldn't be getting played by anyone.

Sorry if this was a bit harsh mapper, and I hope you take this as motivation to work harder on your next map and make something you can be proud of, because I'm sure deep down you know this is an awful map and you can do much better. You'll find there are tons of useful tutorials on this site and plenty of helpful people around who will be more than happy to lend you a hand. I hope there are no hard feelings. :)

Ya i know the map isn't anything special just a quick first map. Also i think its pretty jokes that I'm at the top right now. Also i am right now working on a new  map that has something in it i don't think I've seen before. Hey man also i wanted to add more weapons but i didn't know how to add guns from other games. Could you send me in the right direction
8 years ago
What's the solo console command for this map? I'm not expecting much but just want something to kill 20-30 mins

I tried "/map sniper challenge"and it loaded up the Reznov sniper Mission! hahaha

try devmap sniper_challange
8 years ago
Hey man can I ask you how you added guns from other games I can't figure it out. It would really help
8 years ago
:lol:My fucking god, why would you make a map inspired by them? Like... come on. And a sniper challenge map? Maybe add.... snipers?

Sorry you don't like the map. I wanted to add some more snipers but I couldn't figure out how. The kat 98k scoped was creating errors, and I couldn't figure out how to add guns from other games.

Somebody should review this map and give it 10/10 on the custom content :troll:.

Wanted to add some other guns but I couldn't figure out how, it was my first map too so even this took a really long time
8 years ago
just played with four guys and the only weapons on the map are the PTRS, colt, trenchgun, bowie, and betties  :'( Not even a box or other snipers

Sorry it was my first map, didn't know how to add other guns

Trenchgun? I thought this was the Sniper Challenge map :poker:

I added the trench gun because on solo solo it was way to hard of a map once you got to round 10. Adding the trench gun gives you more window defence
8 years ago
Map details: Its a small map with all 4 original perks, pack a punch, 2 wall guns. As the title says it is a sniper challenge inspired by Youalwayswin. Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vhvd0b1d7f352no/sniper_challange.exe

8 years ago
Loading ...