or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Donkey22

Jeeeez dude. Detailed map + easter egg hunting + custom traps AND MULE KICK!!!! EPIC!!!!
9 years ago
I love just day dreaming in detailed maps like this. Even the speed cola looks awesome!  :rainbow:
9 years ago
There's some cool textures on this map I see. Like the red velvet chairs and the generators. That's wunderful, Wunderful.  :troll:
9 years ago
If it was a feature, I would be rolling around in an office chair with a shotgun around the map. ( cool setting  :) )
9 years ago
Hope you got some good snipers on this map so I can trickshot some zombs off the heli pad. Downloading now  :troll:
9 years ago
Even though some people hated the extinction system, il play any map with this amazing detail, literally those pics look simply badass  ;)
9 years ago
Nice. Noticed the car textures, and me with my car addiction. :alone:   ( looking foward to slaying some zombies on this map  :) )
9 years ago
Can already tell it looks good from the menu screen. Looking foward to it  ;)
9 years ago
Anything by Chroma I will end up playing over, and over...............AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL IV'E BEEN SATISFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!  ( Looking foward to feuture updates ;) )
9 years ago
map looks awesome. Sick of playing burger town, downloading now. Hopefully we can get some guys to input some AW wonder weapons to go back to the map and add on to it  8)
9 years ago
looks badass man, looking foward to it, I love easter egg hunting 8)
9 years ago
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! ;D
9 years ago
You can run the LoiLo game recorder + its free download  ;)
9 years ago
Yeah im having the same exact problem with me, i cant host. Anyone got any pointers? :derp:
9 years ago
im totally gonna give this map a couple of tries after my last attempt, its that fum :) Died on round 15 but hopefully i get dat thunder gun next time around.
9 years ago
Loading ...