or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - djjoney01

Spoiler Warning!!!
Make an Easter Egg Help Video:
Spoiler: click to open...
For me its the best Easter Egg since Prison Mission, Cheese Cube, Raze and such Maps.  8)

wow thats brilliant i've been stuck on this for days lol  ;)
9 years ago
oh brilliant thanks shall go have another look now
9 years ago
brilliant map  :) the noises and screams scare the living shit out of me , can anyone tell me where the jugg bottles are ? ive found one down the toilet and one on the bricks down by the machine, im guessing theres another but cant find it anywhere
9 years ago
i really enjoyed your hockey map , found it a bit difficult as some of the soul boxws were in hard spots but eventually beat it  :P so looking forward to this map
9 years ago
WOW this looks amazing , i love your other maps so i cant wait for this one  :D
9 years ago
shoot down drone stealth fighter

Double Post Merge: November 13, 2014, 01:03:44 pm

you mean with the hunter killer ? i tried that i must have bad aim  >:(
9 years ago
the maps is absolutely brilliant, pretty hard with the witches and the engineer, ee's good not too hard i completed it in 11 rounds , i'll say thats a world record for now lol  ;D

10 years ago
just had a quick go before work and when the first dog came out the wall for the tomahawk i crapped myself lol wanna get work done so i can get home and get back on it  ;)
10 years ago
woohoo downloading now thanks
10 years ago
Played this co-op and solo, so many win guns  :gusta: Best score in gallery was 4300, which is pretty good and got that first time in solo :D Only think I couldnt find was the gun, that guy in middle gives, never found that one. Good job, dude :D

i dont know if its the right gun but i found a fmg9 ? you can see it behind a couple of barrels on deck about half way along the ship
10 years ago
wow thats amazing  ;) i cant wait
10 years ago
i love the map , it seems really well layed out and the detail is awesome  :) only thing that bugs me is the points, seems like a similar idea to quiz's mod on skyland , would have been nice to have perks and doors a touch cheaper especially the 50 k armoury door that'll take ages to get that many points , was on round 20 and have 22 k. I will keep trying tho ;D
10 years ago
its an alright map the boss spawning every round gets tiresome , and the dogs can be annoying
10 years ago
i found this such a fun map , ive completed it on solo i found camping in the teleporter quite effective , with pap'd galil and electric cherry it was just about managable to hold off there. also completed it on gun game, stuck in the first room so was like a spawn room challenge lol.

i look forward to more maps from you  :)
10 years ago
the staffs are so op i love it  :-*

10 years ago
Loading ...