or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Darkpoto45

Evening furious! ;D
8 years ago
Sending the update that will address Mothership battle issue and round 25 gspawn to Hex for testing.

What would be great as it would be that the raps stopped to blow us has the mouth once you have destroyed the mother ship.
In solo mode, if you don't  purchased quick revive  before receiving all perks with the easter egg, the game is dead.

Quick revive is not added and once the Mothership destroyed raps explode on us without flopper, impossible to survive ...

look at this https://youtu.be/_f3qu90eNPY
8 years ago
Wait what? There is a new version 1.11? Man i thought this the last update of the map :poker:

Currently the download links gives 1.11  ;)

The real question is: What is the difference between 1.1 and 1.11?
8 years ago
(Image removed from quote.)

I understand a little English, but your gifs I do not understand. can you write for me to understand better, thank you ;-)
8 years ago
he wasn't laughing.
and it's because the 1.0 version is easier than 1.1

Certainly it is simpler, but PSH has published so I play it.

At the same time, we had  3 versions in 3 days ...
8 years ago
free ammo for a Pack-A-Punched LSAT is too powerful and I realize that. The script worked perfectly before but I suppose some of my last-minute changes must've caused this issue.

You can not put a gun from the wall to pack a punch
8 years ago

That's weird, they worked perfectly fine when I tested it.
If you're referring to how the zombies just stand in place if you throw it in a pit, thats just because of how WAW handles it when the zombies can't reach the monkey bombs.

I do not have the video evidence but the monkeys did not sound and were considered a single grenade.
8 years ago
Monkey bomb & Mulekick doesn't work for me  :)

PS: I love the number 2 song in Jukebox  ;)

8 years ago
Next time, if you need a beta tester, you call me;)

8 years ago
Is there another boss at round 25 or is it the same as 15 ?

Y'a pas de manches 25, le jeu crash quand t'arrives à la 25.
Si tu veux faire le secret faut le faire en moins de 24 manches.
8 years ago
Ok, I think I have figured out why it hangs on the mothership battle during the intermission.  Need to test to make sure though.

Yeah! We beat the map  :troll:
8 years ago
Loading ...