or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - CrazyRandomzZ

are the two patches evenly connected? select both patches and hit V then select 2 verts one each patch with ALT+left mouse (drag over the two) and press W this will weld the 2 verts together. make sure both patches have the same amount of verts on each patch.

this might fix it.
9 years ago
I cant see the tiny picture but im just going to assume youve went over the fx limit before and did the tut to fix it? after you do that you have to include the dog related stuff you removed when dong that. its literally one or two lines. go to the gone over fx limit? tutorial and in the tutorial at the end he says how to add them back in with the one line

yes if you followed the 400fx fix then you need to open your mapname.csv in zone_source at the top you will see
Code Snippet
Plaintext
// DLC3 Stuff -- Leave This
include,dlc3,,
place this under

Code Snippet
Plaintext
include,singles/teleporters,, //teleporters to work
include,singles/risers,, //all riser FX
include,singles/hellhounds,, //if you want dogs
9 years ago
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,7956.0/topicseen.html

Someone did ^

ah cool i shall have a look. but at the same time the light model i have has a pretty good lense flair as is. here is some better pictures with more lighting.

P.S yes the light is very bright. BUT they are flood lights and do indeed floor the area with light. might lower it though.
9 years ago
call it area 52 :D
i plan on adding an area called area 52 :P we shall see where it goes.

Is it just that bit from DRONE? Or the whole map but "Re-Imagined" ???
its the layout of drone. so somewhat Re-imagened. like there will be parts you recognize like that. but most will be alot different (or at least thats the plan)

Are you going to add lens flares in with the lights like fracture studios is doing?

i havnt got a clue on how to do that so i doubt it :P the lights that you can see have a bit of flair on the models so think that will be the extent of it.
9 years ago
just a small update. been really busy the past week. but have been working on the map when ever i can :)

i have added a boss zombie. and done some more design to the map. also have another perk in the works. when i work out the scripting :P

but here is a picture of the little area i have been working on:

notice im using the skybox for my star wars map. (this was original my entry but was replaced by area 51)
also notice how similar it looks to a bo2 MP map ;) this will be the basic layout of the map for those who are interested.
9 years ago
Is the crossbow explosive tip? I prefer it being a normal crossbow like in Deadship. Completely up to you though ;)

the non PAP version is standard one shot one kill. but PAP'd its exploding tip. in deadship it was not a weapon worth upgrading because it still only killed one zomb and the slow fire rate and clip size it really needs to be exploding tip. but ether way its pretty good weapon. :)
9 years ago
so working on more areas of the map. keep in mind its SUPER early stage

9 years ago
Added Deathmachine Weapon powerup (like bo1 bo2) and added zombieblood powerup

! No longer available

HELP ME! please:)
Spoiler: click to open...
if anybody can help me get the barrel spin working on the gun that would be great ;)

Double Post Merge: July 29, 2015, 05:09:10 pm
Made new Mystery Box to fit the more modern feel of the map. just need to work on the box mode model.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTZ4cmgMVNs&feature=youtu.be
9 years ago
Well I did make it public so it's fine to use it or parts of it.

i figured out how to do it using your vision file :P thanks. was changing the wrong values. but all working now
9 years ago
hey guys im in need of some help. i have scripted the zombie blood power up. works perfect. the only problem is setting the screen to red. at the moment im just setting it to laststand.vision (witch is grayscale)

i have made a copy of the vision file and named it zombieblood
how can i modify the vision file so it puts a red tint on everything?
 or am i using the wrong thing all together.
9 years ago
added bo2 crossbow. for people wondering. im getting all the weapons. perks and stuff into the map first. once all the features i want are in. ill start working on map desing. i have alot planned out already. and will being the grind once im happy with all the fatures.

PS. also added MOTD HUD. ill change the look of the dpad and bar soon. also added zombie counter. that only shows up when there are less then 10 zombies left :P

9 years ago
If you took out the part where you had to upgrade the upgraded raygun, this would be amazing. Raygun->Raygun Mk2->Upgraded Raygun Mk2.
Also, good job getting the recoil push right. 10/10.

hmmm sounds like a plan. but at the same time its more of a challange to get to the mark2 but we shall see :) thanks for the input
9 years ago
Ported RayGun Mark 2 :)

to get RayGun mark 2. you must upgrade the upgraded  raygun (this might change. but its seems pretty cool) you can also upgrade that upgraded Mark2 (RayGun inception)
here is video.

! No longer available
9 years ago
DT = Double Tap, lol

ah you are correct :P but ist that the DT2 shader. as im using the DT2
9 years ago
Loading ...