or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ColdShrimp2

YES MORE BOX MAPS
7 years ago
Looks like one of those maps that's detailed good but has soul boxes everywhere. Please don't add soul boxes, it will destroy your good map
7 years ago
I was wondering how to make a weapon mod for nacht, verruckt, or shi no numa. I can do it really easily in der reise but i get an error when doing it for any other map
7 years ago
Please properly include information in this post itself.

It's models, what information do you need?
7 years ago
Did you find any scripters yet to help you with this project?
I haven't looked much recently

Double Post Merge: March 29, 2017, 11:20:32 am
Contact Jerry Gaming
Jerri is a busy man
7 years ago
My radiant for world at war is a bit broken(I can't scroll and models don't show up in model browser all the time. How would I be able to use bo3 radiant to make world at war maps? I made a map with no textures or models using bo3 radiant black and it crashed in world at war radiant. It only had caulk texture
7 years ago
So I am looking to add four different w weapons into my map and a table you cna place down all four of the weapons and youll get a new one in return

Example:
'If I were to have a kar98k and placed it on a table, then a springfield, then a arisaka, then finally a mosin nagant, it would give me a ptrs41 in return(4 of them, one for each person)'

But you would need all four weapons to get the reward.

I need to learn to script lmao
7 years ago
Copy the dlc3_vox.csv from your soundaliases folder. Then, rename it to whatever, like "origins_vox.csv" or whatever. Then you'll have to redirect every sound file name to the location where your sounds are located. For example, if one of the original vox lines are located in zombie/vox/player_0/weap_pick_crappy_00.wav (not their exact location, but you know what I mean), you'll have to replace that to where your sounds are, so like origins/player_vox/player_0/weap_pick_crappy.wav for example. Make sure all of your sounds are in your raw/sound folder, as well as your mod/mapname/sound folder. Then check all of your sounds in launcher, reference the soundalias file in your mod.csv, and build it. Hopefully that should work just fine!

Thanks! I will try it tomorrow, will it disable the original vox though?
7 years ago
I ripped all the voxes from origins to use in my map; but I have not a clue how to add them
7 years ago
Click the image button, get the direct link to the image, put it in the IMG tags. Done.

(Image removed from quote.)

Thank you
7 years ago
Please use direct image links

Idk how tf to use this confusing ass site sorry
7 years ago
I'm remaking Ascension from bo1, so far it's been a week but I finished the lander d area. This will be a time consuming project and I'm also looking for a scripter  to help with the landers, gersch device, monkeys, etc. I have no clue how to script.

PHD Area:

7 years ago
Are we allowed to share models from previous cod games now? I noticed the bo2 galil was posted and wasn't taken down. I'd like to upload stuff if allowed
7 years ago
would this be the downed player doing this or the reviver?

reviver
7 years ago
Loading ...