or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ColdShrimp2

Other than the broken ones on cfgfactory.com that have the 128 bones error I want to know if someone could provide me of the Black Ops 2 Origins playermodels for cod waw so I could use them in my map I would credit you for your help & everything!

Just remove some joints from the cfg ones
7 years ago
I think it already have a tutorial for it in UGX,did you search it?

I've been looking and I can't find anything. Could you link me to what you're talking about
7 years ago
I'm trying to make a ritual that requires a certain amount of kills(probably 100) in like a 10 foot radius and then moves a model into the air and allows you to end the game with a trigger

It sound complicated but if someone could point me in the right direction of how to script this, it would be great
7 years ago
I want the reward to be that it gives a perk, I edited it and got this:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
if(IsDefined(self.hatModel) && self.hatModel == "char_rus_guard_ushankaup1")
{
self SetPerk("specialty_detectexplosive");
}

Where would I put this if it's correct?
7 years ago
I've got death_reaper0's hat/mask easter egg thing in my map, How would I add multiple masks? I've got one that is earned by 2500 kills and gives triple points for kills(over powered, ik). I wanna make two more that is earned by spending 25000 and gives the perk specialty_detectexplosive and another that's earned by 100 headshots and gives the perk specialty_reconnaissance.

Maybe another hat that has no ability so you don't have to have an ability after you pick another one up.

I apologize for the million of posts in the help section
7 years ago
How could i add the names of the characters next to the points on screen all the time like origins?
7 years ago
There's gotta be an option that removes the colmap from the model on the entity window. If that fails, you can remove the colmaps manually from raw/colmaps if memory serves right.

I removed the collmaps folder from raw and it worked
7 years ago
How can I remove player collison from models so i can just use clips instead? It would be a lot easier to make maps if I could just use clips like in bo3. Applying the 'Make Weapon Clip' doesn'y seem to be working
7 years ago
replace
Code Snippet
Plaintext
self setperk("speciality_ordinance");
with
Code Snippet
Plaintext
self maps\_zombiemode_perks::give_perk( "speciality_ordinance" );
I added

playsound("mission_success");
printlnbold("Challenge Completed");
printlnbold("Spent 25000 Points");

underneath the

self setperk("specialty_detectexplosive");
self.hasreceived = true;

and it gives an error. Sorry about the million questions but how do I make a sound and println notifying that you completed the challenge?

Double Post Merge: May 25, 2017, 01:40:32 am
I added

playsound("mission_success");
printlnbold("Challenge Completed");
printlnbold("Spent 25000 Points");

underneath the

self setperk("specialty_detectexplosive");
self.hasreceived = true;

and it gives an error. Sorry about the million questions but how do I make a sound and println notifying that you completed the challenge?

Nevermind part 2, I didn't put self in front of them
7 years ago
in _zombiemode_score.gsc find
Code Snippet
Plaintext
minus_to_player_score( cost )
and under
Code Snippet
Plaintext
		self set_player_score_hud(); 
place
Code Snippet
Plaintext
		if(!isdefined(self.total_spent))
self.total_spent = 0;
self.total_spent += cost;
if(!isdefined(self.hasreceived))
self.hasreceived = false;
if(self.total_spent >= 25000 && !self.hasreceived)
{
self setperk("speciality_ordinance");
self.hasreceived = true;
}
not tested but this should make you receive the speciality_ordinance, it wont make a perk icon and shouldnt be lost when dead (you didnt specify that)

Thanks a lot, and how could I add the shader and have it be lost when downed?

Double Post Merge: May 25, 2017, 12:39:06 am
Thanks a lot, and how could I add the shader and have it be lost when downed?

Nevermind, I don't need shaders or it to be lost. I've got a better idea
7 years ago
This is a little late, but how do I make the reward be zombies ignore you on random occasions?
7 years ago
what do you mean by speciality_ordinance? a perk, or like mortars or monkey bombs?

It's a perk
7 years ago
I'm looking for a script that'll give a specialty_ordinance when you spend 25,000 points throughout the game and a sound effect letting you know that the reward has been given. It should be a simple script to help me get into scripting
7 years ago
Can an admin remove this? I haven't worked on it since march, we have enough nacht "remakes"
7 years ago
CANCELLED
7 years ago
Loading ...